Is Mayweather Hated Because He Is Black?

JOHN DOE

Because hes black obviously

Floyd Mayweather Baby Mama Sues for $20 Mil

Floyd Mayweather’s former gal pal filed a $20 million defamation lawsuit Tuesday against the boxing champ, after he denied beating her up — in a crime that cost him two months behind bars. Josie Harris, mother of three children with Mayweather, claimed she’s been harmed by Mayweather’s lies to Katie Couric in a televised interview two weeks ago.

Not only did Mayweather deny beating Harris, the boxer said he had to “restrain” her because she was high on drugs during the 2010 incident in Las Vegas. “Did I kick, stomp and beat someone? No, that didn’t happen,” Floyd told Couric. “I look in your face and say, ‘No, that didn’t happen.’

“Did I restrain a woman that was on drugs?” he continued. “Yes, I did. So if they say that’s domestic violence, then, you know what? I’m guilty. I’m guilty of restraining someone.”

The courts didn’t share Mayweather’s view of the facts. He was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery and served two months behind bars in 2012.

Mayweather said he was only convicted because he’s black and successful.

“I’m black. I’m rich. And I’m outspoken. Those are three strikes right there,” he said, explaining away the conviction.
Harris filed her civil complaint against Mayweather on Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, a rep for her attorney said. She spoke of the abuse in an interview last year with USA Today. 

Boy.