Is Mayweather Hated Because He Is Black?

JOHN DOE

There were a lot of hippies them times

FYI: There are also white people who don't live in the USA

Don't try change the point we're talking about Americans

What's his concern with what the average Belarusian thinks of him

Didn't see any mention of americans thought it was white people, my bad. But still like I said there were many hippies them times/Vietnam war was the most unpopular with the public.

100% racism

Jd and bane playin devils advocate

What about the black people that want him to lose? Are they racist too?

they are haters/swagless cunts

Grade A choc ices

How can you want your own race to fail?

Maybe some people have the unthinkable ability to see past race? And not let it be a deciding factor for them?

• Upvote 1

100% racism

Grade A choc ices

Maybe some people have the unthinkable ability to see past race? And not let it be a deciding factor for them?

So what are the deciding factors for them to want Mayweather(an extremely talented person from the same race) to fail?

You seem to be an expert on how black people think despite being white

100% racism

Grade A choc ices

Maybe some people have the unthinkable ability to see past race? And not let it be a deciding factor for them?

So what are the deciding factors for them to want Mayweather(an extremely talented person from the same race) to fail?

If a black don't like him he's an uncle tom. If a white don't like him he's a racist.

Well done lad you've made a really pertinent point. Can we stick to discussing the fight now please?

:lol:

Discussion over, cant really argue with that point

100% racism

Grade A choc ices

Maybe they don't favour mayweather's perceived arrogance

Maybe they prefer the seemingly humble man

Maybe they prefer the more spectacular fighter than the defensive shoulder roller

It doesn't all boil down to race

100% racism

Grade A choc ices

This is beyond retarded,now normally I'd call troll and keep it moving but its kinda weird that its probably how some people think.

Hey how about if people think he's a a**hole? Or they like Manny's fighting style more? Or they like to root for the underdog? Or they don't like the way Floyd has set this fight up?

No they want there own "race" to fail?you have to support the black person regardless of eveything? Some insane logic,nothing wrong with wanting to see the black man do well or wanting him to succeed but when you make that 100% you're just being ignorant.

If these where two white people I'd still want Floyd to win, in fights I like defence,

Couldn't give a shit about race in a boxing match

But let's not pretend from a HUMAN perspective there isn't a ton of reasons why Floyd isn't a likeable personality to eveybody,and him being black isn't either ammunition nor a shield from the fact that he's quite clearly a prick

I have not come across one filipino, that wants many to lose. Yet, you will always find a bruh that wants to see mayweather lose.

I know certain black dudes that will dismiss mayweather in front of their white colleagues when asked who they are rooting for just to fit in.

I can't really speak for a white dude that doesn't want mayweather to win. Might just be down personal preference. Cool

All I know - black, talented, outspoken, riich and oozing confidence are a combination attributes that are not welcomed in mainstream America & UK.

It easy to dismiss it has cuntish or arrogant.

• Upvote 3

I have not come across one filipino, that wants many to lose. Yet, you will always find a bruh that wants to see mayweather lose.

I know certain black dudes that will dismiss mayweather in front of their white colleagues when asked who they are rooting for just to fit in.

I can't really speak for a white dude that doesn't want mayweather to win. Might just be down personal preference. Cool

All I know - black, talented, outspoken, riich and oozing confidence are a combination attributes that are not welcomed in mainstream America & UK.

It easy to dismiss it has cuntish or arrogant.

Fully agreed

C/S

+1

Pos

100% racism

Grade A choc ices

Because race has nothing to do with it?

This is what I don't get about race debates, people (black people more time) always get caught up on other people using the race card but quick to use it when it suits them

So lads a couple years ago I wanted Samuel Peter(a big black geazer from Nigeria) and Tony Thompson(a big black lad from the US) to beat Wladimir Klitschko. Do you know why? Because I think both of them are funny cunts and good guys. Should I have supported wlad solely because he's white? Is that what you are telling me?

the part about pac and Filipinos is fraff tho, its not even comparable because may and pac are completely different people.

You man just look at everything as colour with no other factors.

Why would fillinos hate pac? Hes a guy who genuinely cares about his country, donates millions of pounds to fight the poverty of his people. He is donating 40m of his purse to charity. Involves himself in politics to try benefit his country.

You think if pac acted like may does with money and his position in the support they would still love him?

• Upvote 4