United States of Brutality

james00

if she has done or involved in something criminal i hold no sympathy.

if not then that's f*cked.

Dunno how people can just sit and watch that

What would you do?

Sitting in my seat calm

Intervened

But that's just the sort of person I am. Couldn't just sit there listening and watching. I was raised differently.

You were also raised in the UK where you'd probably never think about whether a policeman would cause serious harm to you unjustifiably. 

The situation is very different in the US. We've seen enough videos and heard about enough incidents to know this.

Teacher should have spoken up at least but tbh I'm not surprised.

Why would the teacher care though........ Policeman is there for a reason. Girl obviously had no respect for nothing, thought she was above everything. Thought she could disobey the law and try lash out at him, so she got dashed across the room, tough shit. Not sure what you expect people to do when others resist what they are asked to do just because they think they have some god given right to be an a**hole to the rest of the world.

• Downvote 1

The fact that teachers can call a policeman into a classroom to remove students is fucked up. but we all know by now that america is more brutal by nature. 

The fact you could have a job entailing you flip over students that are acting naughty in class means your a c*nt with issues but again, murica.

But that being said fuck any sympathy for the little nigglet that tried to disrupt the class for everyone. surely at some point the teacher said okay, am getting the officer to come remove you from the class if you keep acting up. Yet she still wanna rebel knowing full well what's going to happen.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Why would the teacher care though........ Policeman is there for a reason. Girl obviously had no respect for nothing, thought she was above everything. Thought she could disobey the law and try lash out at him, so she got dashed across the room, tough sh*t. Not sure what you expect people to do when others resist what they are asked to do just because they think they have some god given right to be an a**hole to the rest of the world.

She is in foster care.. she didnt 'think' anything. but then a d*ckhead like you would say that until it happened to your own or someone you know. 

i suspected she would have been in care..no parent had come forward to speak about it.. her mum died in January and her grandmother died recently. 

children in care respond to situations differently and the officer AND the school should have shown more empathy.

the officer has been fired...fuck him and his black girlfriend..

white people have 'black' friends like Raven simone..hence feel no way to be racist..cos Raven has told you about them and how she's different. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Until it happens to someone I know lol. Family member has already been man handled on the street with a knee to his neck by Fives and I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. His attitude and unwillingness to co-operate with law enforcement put him in that position. Same thing with that silly little girl, fuck her history, she gets the same chance as anyone else to comply, when she thinks she's above it she got dashed. Simple as.

LOL Leave race out of it mate. I don't wanna have to use my factual observational skills to start destroying your fantasy.

just for the record.. you coudlnt destroy nothing. I have no problem discussing each culture or race's ills. 

but i know my history and yours so remember yours before you speak.

LOL Leave race out of it mate. I don't wanna have to use my factual observational skills to start destroying your fantasy.

just for the record.. you coudlnt destroy nothing. I have no problem discussing each culture or race's ills. 

You obviously do have a problem discussing them considering your comment was retarded as hell. But since you know MY history. Enlighten me on what you know, granted that if it contains anything pre 1980s and has anything to do with Caucasian people I have no affiliation with you will be chatting shit.

whats the point in discussing anything with you if you resort to ad hominem attacks?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310738/Father-six-year-old-autistic-son-shot-dead-cops-hands-opened-fire-lawyer-says-judge-sets-two-officers-bail-1million-each.html

in the words of star

the worst cop

is a black cop

imagine they slumped a 6 year old the dad is still in hospital and they aint told him his kids dead and buried yet

smh