United States of Brutality

james00

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
59 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4701988/Australian-woman-40-shot-dead-police-United-States.html#comments

so fucked.

will be interesting to see the narrative on this one, the cops involved had their body cameras off as the time too 8-)

Ms Damond reportedly walked up to the car and began talking to the driver when an officer in the passenger seat pulled a gun and shot her through the drivers side door. 

honestly, what is wrong with US officers? How are you getting killed after reported a suspected assault in an alley

18 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

Ms Damond reportedly walked up to the car and began talking to the driver when an officer in the passenger seat pulled a gun and shot her through the drivers side door. 

honestly, what is wrong with US officers? How are you getting killed after reported a suspected assault in an alley

it's mad, I would be shook to phone the police in the us, man just turning up trigger happy hoping it's the day they can finally let off.

Nah you're alright, will just wait for batman or suttin.

/

Police still haven't given the family any information outside what the media knows. Can only hope this opens the eyes of the other side of the fence.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

it's mad, I would be shook to phone the police in the us, man just turning up trigger happy hoping it's the day they can finally let off.

Nah you're alright, will just wait for batman or suttin.

/

Police still haven't given the family any information outside what the media knows. Can only hope this opens the eyes of the other side of the fence.

all you gotta do is check facebook or twitter posts with the news. "you stay in the house when police are outside" "why did she leave the house?" "she was probably agressive" "I would never go outside if i think somethings going on, why did she do it"

people will ignore and ignore and ignore and come up with all kinds of reasoning so it doesnt change their perfectly crafted views on the world, the police are the good guys, anyone killed by them had a reason