United States of Brutality

james00

Bruv, 15seconds in she rolled onto her front! People in the background told her to stop resisting and then she starts flailing legs, that's when he went overboard. It was extremely excessive, yes but we've seen people get shot for less

I'm not condoning his behaviour but she exacerbated the situation, it could have been avoided

If someone robs my house. I catch them and beat them with "excessive" force.....

If you're tussling with Hulk Hogan. My guy would've been justified using that level of violence. 

However i imagine his descalation training would've played a bigger part on that instance.

*Obviously have no idea what happened previously. Tbh its largely irrelevant.

That police officer against a stong abled bodied adult male ends how?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its really not unjustified for a person to be questioning why they are being arrested

It's not unjustified to be completely emotionally distressed in a situation like this

We shouldn't have to be extra quiet and compliant and all i am is sad that they had to act like that. They are disallowed to express themselves as they are in so many situations 

I don't say well done because they really never had a choice. Likewise I don't put down anyone who gets upset or loud in a situation like that

We are human beings not super human. Why do we always have to hold ourselves at a higher standard than everyone else, have all this extra composure and extra resilience, they still could have ended up dead and the SAME people will still say oh they must have done something wrong

It wouldn't throw any of the stop resisting talk out the window.  Because those people saying that never really gave a damn anyway. There's always an excuse and always a justification

An even tho they are quiet an may not have been killed that day. The stress is killin them inside (see my topic).

That stress will go internal or will be released elsewhere

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Grafter said:

Its really not unjustified for a person to be questioning why they are being arrested

It's not unjustified to be completely emotionally distressed in a situation like this

We shouldn't have to be extra quiet and compliant and all i am is sad that they had to act like that. They are disallowed to express themselves as they are in so many situations 

I don't say well done because they really never had a choice. Likewise I don't put down anyone who gets upset or loud in a situation like that

We are human beings not super human. Why do we always have to hold ourselves at a higher standard than everyone else, they still could have ended up dead and the SAME people will still say oh they must have done something wrong

It wouldn't throw any of the stop resisting talk out the window.  Because those people saying that never really gave a damn anyway. There's always an excuse and always a justification

!!!! 

Exactly.

People can't expect everyone to respond in a uniformed way in a situation like that.

Fair play to the white guy questioning the reasons for the arrest. There were still people running with the "Oh they must have done something" angle

• Like 2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/04/15/two-black-men-were-arrested-waiting-at-a-starbucks-now-the-company-police-are-on-the-defensive

^ good round up

Guys went to Starbucks to meet a business acquaintance (real estate), tried to use the bathroom before buying something, were asked to leave, didn't leave, manager called the cops, cops turned up, guys explained why they were there, acquaintance turned up confirming they were there waiting for him, cops proceeded to arrest.

Getting angry Kicking off and protesting ain't gonna do shit. Just gives the powers that be licence to kill. (not that they really need a proper reason... Being black, is good enough for them to warrant death) 

Should just serve a healthy reminder on systematic racism. For those who reckon they see no race and blacks should get over racism along with coons and wenches hoping for acceptance from Wypippo to see them as equal. 

Integration was the worst thing to happen. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1