United States of Brutality

james00

Martial law yes

Apparently Donald Trump could suspend the 2020 election

Over here we are in problems if the next tory party leader is Boris or even mogg

Northern Ireland problems

Brazil have their elections on Monday. Another Trump.

This thing with the Saudis and Kashoggi and the west kind of just sayin meh, it sets a precedent

Sajid Javid only the other day submitted reams of evidence to the US regarding alleged terrorist acts of former British citizens without seeking assurance that the death penalty wouldn't be used. Slyly setting another precedent, slyly changing Government policy

Absolutely everything that has happened with UK legal aid over the last ten years, the decimation of the poor on all fronts

Everything that is goin on with immigration, the disregard of the human rights of criminals in this country over the last 10 years

Oh an this "caravan" of 7000 south American immigrants currently on course to the USA through Mexico. That could actually be the trigger

On 10/23/2018 at 9:31 PM, Badman said:

You paint quite a bleak picture 

Cant bury our heads in the sand

Dont know if anyone has been following humans of new york in Rwanda but hes speaking to survivors of the genocide mostly. A Rwandan commenter said that it began with the kind of hatred that is being bred and perpetuated in the US today. Other people are commenting from Pakistan and Bangladesh talking about neighbours turning on eachother all of a sudden an committing genocide

These ‘pro Black’ types have nothing to say when u mention these issues, or they just conveniently and predictably exonerate Africans of blame and put it all on Europeans just to fit their ideologies... this is partly why I think this ‘Pro Black’ stuff is pure nonsense...

• Downvote 1

The rich are already preparing for "the event".

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/23/tech-industry-wealth-futurism-transhumanism-singularity?fbclid=IwAR17zMyqT2f-xySGLjiZHuQ9PjdDXvgUI5EEvbm7LqZHMfe6AUyAATDRwCo

After I arrived, I was ushered into what I thought was the green room. But instead of being wired with a microphone or taken to a stage, I just sat there at a plain round table as my audience was brought to me: five super-wealthy guys – yes, all men – from the upper echelon of the hedge fund world. After a bit of small talk, I realized they had no interest in the information I had prepared about the future of technology. They had come with questions of their own.

Which region will be less affected by the coming climate crisis: New Zealand or Alaska? Is Google really building Ray Kurzweil a home for his brain, and will his consciousness live through the transition, or will it die and be reborn as a whole new one? Finally, the CEO of a brokerage house explained that he had nearly completed building his own underground bunker system and asked: “How do I maintain authority over my security force after the Event?”

The Event. That was their euphemism for the environmental collapse, social unrest, nuclear explosion, unstoppable virus, or Mr Robot hack that takes everything down

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DRC said:

Fucked up.

A drunken fight kicks off in a bar and someone starts shooting, black security guard apprehends one of the people only to get shot and killed by the police when they arrive

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46187460

Thats fucked 

Doesnt pay to be a hero 

RIP TO THAT MAN

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...