Jump to content

United States of Brutality


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4701988/Australian-woman-40-shot-dead-police-United-States.html#comments

 

so fucked.

will be interesting to see the narrative on this one, the cops involved had their body cameras off as the time too 8-)

Had a quick scan online. They have already painted her image as some near virgin saint and various outlets trying to criminalise and drop the islamic narrative against the officer.

Compared to when its black person killed, even on film. Media portray them as somewhat deserved of dying and happily show the death on screen. Officer gets paid leave etc...

Them same folks singing "We have to let the police do their job", "blue lives matter", "we don't know the full facts", or the "she shouldnt have resisted" crowd are very quiet right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is that interesting not like niggas is getting shot over WORDS    this guy was already cuffed and sitting down so why would he get shot or tazed  niggas get shot for no reason in th

well he would have shot a black guy from the first warning.... all police are cunts mostly,, american police are a different breed of c*nt.  you just have to imagine gambino as a cop.. then imagi

 

7 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Had a quick scan online. They have already painted her image as some near virgin saint and various outlets trying to criminalise and drop the islamic narrative against the officer.

Compared to when its black person killed, even on film. Media portray them as somewhat deserved of dying and happily show the death on screen. Officer gets paid leave etc...

Them same folks singing "blue lives matter", "we don't know the full facts", or the "she shouldnt have resisted" crowd are very quiet right now.

 trust me, full heel turn mode

If BLM were clever enough they'd reach out to the family.

Link to post
Share on other sites

But if you already know. BLM has been co-opted and funded by external rich white media magnates like George Soros

They're some BS front, trying to speak on behaf of black folks, pushing the LGBTQTIA nonsense at the same time and feeding into the circus of bullshit which is not progressive.

If you go on the average google search or some spokesperson, you find some dude wid lip piercings and bull horn rings across his forehead and some Green dyed haired black lesbian.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fucked situation but in the climate the guy should've known better.

 

Don't know what he was thinking when we've done seen guys shot for reaching for I.D. they were asked to produce. 

 

However as the investigating officer stated; there was no need for the crawl towards me kinky bullshit.

Just lay down flat with  arms above your head....

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kompressor said:

Fucked situation but in the climate the guy should've known better.

 

Don't know what he was thinking when we've done seen guys shot for reaching for I.D. they were asked to produce. 

 

However as the investigating officer stated; there was no need for the crawl towards me kinky bullshit.

Just lay down flat with  arms above your head....

 

Easier said than done. Anxiety could have got the best of him. Not everyone as the composure to comply in that situation. 

The c*nt wanted to shoot him regardless

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck the police

but

The crawling instructions was ridiculous and they could've easily cuffed them while they was face down with their hands behind their head but the woman followed her instructions correctly and lived to see another day (@14:50)

I was surprised Daniel didn't get shot the first time he put his hands behind his back (@16:32) and when did it again I'm not surprised that an officer in a trigger happy country like America didn't wait to see if he was reaching for a strap or pulling up his shorts

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Afroman said:

Easier said than done. Anxiety could have got the best of him. Not everyone as the composure to comply in that situation. 

The c*nt wanted to shoot him regardless

Most definitely.

 

The issue could've been completely avoided if the officer had just told him to get down and put his hands up. 

 

That crawling shit was odd

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No sympathy, considering how fucked the police are she's "lucky" she only caught licks. Comply like the numerous people offshot were saying then the situation wouldnt have escalated past 15secs

Attempting UFC grapples..who tf she think she is

  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...