Memphis Depay

i5_PRODUCER

Being written off already.

Smh.

Didn't you do the same with Cuadrado ? :/

and I'm sure Deepay has had more starts than Cuadrado ever did.

What has Deepay shown that Cuadrado clearly didn't?

Cuadrado is 27.

Depay is 21.

Not everyday try dig me out.

Sometimes chill.

Smh.

Cuadrado is 27.

Depay is 21.

Sometimes chill.

And Martial is 19 with 3/4 games under his belt, what’s your point?

Smh.

Cuadrado is 27.

Depay is 21.

Sometimes chill.

This might be one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen on here

Age is one of the most over used clichés in football. If you’re ready you’re ready, and while Martial is proving that, MD7 is looking worse then Young in his prime.

Still time to turn it around, but always gonna be peak with your performances and numbers game are both dead.

Yeah you can say if your ready your ready but please stop acting like footballers aren't allowed time to adjust whilst looking incredibly shite at the same time.

Like your boy Ozil did.

• Downvote 1

Age is one of the most over used clichés in football. If you’re ready you’re ready, and while Martial is proving that, MD7 is looking worse then Young in his prime.

Still time to turn it around, but always gonna be peak with your performances and numbers game are both dead.

Yeah you can say if your ready your ready but please stop acting like footballers aren't allowed time to adjust whilst looking incredibly shite at the same time.

Like your boy Ozil did.

plz don't compare the development curve of Ozil to what ever you are hoping to achieve with depay

Ozil has been killing it at the big stage since he was at Werder Bremen

Ozil has never been incredibly sh*t

He had his touch and tek from his first game. He adjusted like he was supposed to

Depay hasn't been able to control a water melon the few times I see him. He did look impressive against the very average Brugge

:/

uno what. I was writing up slabs of text but allow it.

Your dumb as fuck for that post.

Someone else can educate this guy on development.

• Downvote 3

Smh.

Cuadrado is 27.

Depay is 21.

I don't understand what you trying to say.

DePay is meant to be exceptional talent, based on his performances in Holland and the price rage. The next generation of Dutch players.

Shouldn't he, for his position, at that age be able to dribble past players??

Smh.

Cuadrado is 27.

Depay is 21.

Sometimes chill.

This might be one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen on here

Heero been talking nonsense recently.

What happened brah?

Like your boy Ozil did.

Ozil started VERY well, even when his performances dipped horribly he still had numbers saving him.

You guys still really think you get time when you're a starter at big clubs lol.

/

Not sure Lew, switched to a different protein shake recently..

Smh.

Cuadrado is 27.

Depay is 21.

I don't understand what you trying to say.

DePay is meant to be exceptional talent, based on his performances in Holland and the price rage. The next generation of Dutch players.

Shouldn't he, for his position, at that age be able to dribble past players??

Pmsl apparently he's Gona develop that

30m is the new 12m though.

this, price is completely pointless when judging players these days. The game has changed and money means nothing for top tier teams.

• 2 weeks later...

if he starts well in the first home game he will get that adnan love when doing bullshit

if he doesnt he will get groaned and booed and be rooneys bitch boy

Imagine this got negged

• Upvote 5

Been dropped by danny blind

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has indicated that he wants to sign another winger in the January transfer window, as his current stock of widemen lack pace. 

Jesse Lingard and Juan Mata have been selected in wide roles in recent weeks, with the young English winger netting his first Premier League goal in the 2-0 in over West Brom on Saturday, but Van Gaal wants something different. 

Memphis Depay has been largely disappointing since signing from PSV Eindhoven, failing to cement a place in the first team and paving the way for the emergence of Lingard.

And the Manchester United manager has suggested that bringing in pace on the wings is one of his main priorities.

"I have said already in my first year many times we need speed and creativity on the wings," the Dutch coach said after the win over West Brom.

“You have seen that now we play with Jesse Lingard and he is not the most speedy winger in the world and Mata is also not the most speedy winger in the world.

"So first we must first finish that problem and then we can see how we have to play and how we are in balance with playing with speedy wingers."

United were linked with Southampton forward Sadio Mane in the previous transfer window and have been continually touted as a possible destination for Neymar, with the Barcelona winger confirming that the Old Trafford club approached his representatives prior to the start of the season. 

But Van Gaal indicated that any possible transfers would be restricted by who is available. 

"It is also dependable on what I can buy. I want to buy a lot of players but not all the players I want are for sale. So there are a lot of factors in it. 

"It is dependable for instance on the rehabilitation of Luke Shaw – how long it will last."

All jokes aside it's not looking good for the lad.