General Election 2015 Results Discussion

Mame Biram Diouf

I've always found Boris off-putting

the whole bumbling fool act - it's 2015 and he's still getting away with it  :confused:

• Upvote 3

But there are youths dealing with homelessness, pregnancy, criminal offences, drug dependency. All of which connexions is a key service for them.

those youths are not my problem 

my family is 

GABOS

Imagine this guy used to berate dinky for allegedly being an uncle tom. Lulz.

So electoral reform. What route is there to it?

Conservatives, Labour, and SNP won't want proportional representation.

There'd still be a right-wing majority in power. Other than UKIP I don't see many people being much happier.

Because Boris is seeking control which is a sign he is heading for leadership. Hes building a Power Empire in London while battling Whitehall over this.

Hes in control of housing, Transport, Police and now is after the Criminal Justice System. 

The Deputy Mayor  said: “The criminal justice system should be held to account as the Met is in London, otherwise these are unaccountable agencies not answering to the people of London.” 

So Basically, its trust us, we are working for the people and you need to give us powers of the courts as well as the police.

LOL you just couldn't make this up. You wanted conservative, you got it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2855764/Boris-Johnson-demands-control-London-s-courts-prosecutors-power-battle-Whitehall.html

But there are youths dealing with homelessness, pregnancy, criminal offences, drug dependency. All of which connexions is a key service for them.

those youths are not my problem

my family is

GABOS

Imagine this guy used to berate dinky for allegedly being an uncle tom. Lulz.

Please can you clarify what my post and dinky being an uncle Tom have to do with each other.

Cheers

Nost their families probably voted tory tho

:lol: Sturgeon saying EU referendum could trigger a second Scotland referendum

Thing is, before an EU referendum can happen, don't they need a majority vote in parliament?

Surely there'll be enough Conservative MPs against it that it doesn't go through? (assuming Labour + SNP will be against it)

he's mixed race anyway (assuming you're commenting on the fact he has a white wife)

I'm not sure why but someone today removed the part on Wikipedia that says his mum is an Irish lawyer and his grandfather was a high-court judge

Farage stays as UKIP leader after resignation rejected

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32696505

Nigel back! Nigel back!

There's all these bitches screaming that Nigel's back!

/

David Miliband says his piece

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/11/david-miliband-criticises-brother-ed-labour-blairite

Its easy to agree with the continuously repeated opinion that they didn't do enough to remind people the good that Labour did when in power and run with that.

Even simple points like mentioning that all the real excess spending (the increase of public debt) actually came about after the financial crisis, I don't think they tried to communicate that fact at all.