Top 3 Current Favourite Players

O Fenomeno

ajax all star starting eleven is emotional still, what does that team look like? do they beat barcas equivalent? porchy ask d question

Not worth answering from time Ajax were Barca's feeder club

Would be me asking would Man Utd's all star team beat Real's all star team

Nonsense, bro one day you'll realize football didn't start in and with Spain.

The influence from Ajax on Barca is greater than the influence the other way round.

And they were actually more successful than Barca till the last decade.

If Ajax are a feeder club, its to world football, not Barca exclusively, the most influential club in club football.

ajax all star starting eleven is emotional still, what does that team look like? do they beat barcas equivalent? porchy ask d question

The influence from Ajax on Barca is greater than the influence the other way round.

If Ajax are a feeder club, its to world football, not Barca exclusively, the most influential club in club football.

You keep doing this

You never build up a solid case

You just jump right in without the facts

I would hate for you to represent me in court

So Michels & Cruyff move to Barca when?

Did they leave Ajax to join Barca yes or no?

As Bane said Ajax's best players(most of them) end up@Barca

We are living in a time where Google is available

You use it as a weapon to build a case this way it will stop me forever shutting you down

• Downvote 1

You keep doing this

You never build up a solid case

You just jump right in without the facts

I would hate for you to represent me in court

So Michels & Cruyff move to Barca when?

Did they leave Ajax to join Barca yes or no?

As Bane said Ajax's best players(most of them) end up@Barca

We are living in a time where Google is available

You use it as a weapon to build a case this way it will stop me forever shutting you down

I don't need google for this mate, i'm well aware of the history.

I'm more arguing against the wording you used.

Ajax are a great academy period, a number of their players have also played for Inter, doesn't mean their a feeder club.

They shared a close history with Barca, but you can never call a club that built the whole imprint of how modern Barca players should play, who were actually a more successful club for the majority of history, a feeder club, that implies their under the other club.

If Ajax are a feeder club, its for world football like i said.

Now explain how Utd are Real's feeder club

Because fergie wanted to offload Van Nistelrooy, Beckham, avoid Heinze going to Liverpool so he offered them all out and Madrid purchased. Van Gaal loaned out our 6th choice striker to be Reals 2nd choice striker.

Also Ronaldo who grew up supporting Real went there for a world record fee at that time after agreeing to stay for one more season.

Now De Gea may end up at Real Madrid.

If real bid for a united player there is no reject option and players never say no

28E499E000000578-3089242-image-a-36_143228E45AFB00000578-3089242-image-m-35_1432

28E45B3500000578-3089242-image-m-28_143228E45AC800000578-3089242-image-a-29_1432

28E462E900000578-3089242-image-m-60_143228E4488D00000578-3089242-image-m-58_1432

28E495F600000578-3089242-image-m-40_143228E4A25C00000578-3089242-image-a-41_1432

28E051EF00000578-3089242-image-a-24_1432???????????????????????????????????????

• Upvote 2

its actually a newspaper article in which they point out madrid signing uniteds POTY has a history

since 2001 they have signed, beckham, rvn, heinze, cr7, hernandez and now de gea..... in those 14 years 9 players have won the award, 5 of them leaving for Real Madrid...

Beckham was sent packing. Van nistlerooy had a spat with the up and coming best player in the world and followed suit. Hernandez was also sent on a plate and is still a united player and oh! yes, who gives a fuck.

That leaves Ronaldo and our current goalkeeper

Stretch armstrong reaching, lets not mention Petit, Overmars, Henry, Fabregaas...