UK Politics Topic

Don Crack

• 3 weeks later...

Caught a bit of PMQ. He didn't seem like he had any venom in him when questioning Cameron, although I do prefer his relaxed questioning rather than Milibands smug approach. I appreciate him giving a different view and trying to put democracy back into Parliament, but I don't think he or Labour are going anywhere with their ideas.

Number 1: I said the Media are saying that, up to you what you want to believe.

Number 2: They supposedly got their info from an ORB Group which carried out the survey.

Number 3: I'm still waiting for you to answer my UKIP question from March or April so stop quoting me until you discover what having your own opinion is.

From the Independent Newspaper which is meant to be Liberal.

A survey of 2,000 people found that Mr Corbyn’s election as Labour leader has made one in five people who voted for his party at the May general election more likely to vote Conservative next time. Some 37 per cent of Labour voters say they are less likely to back the party at the next election.

The ORB findings will fuel the debate among Labour MPs after what many view as a poor performance by Mr Corbyn in his first week as leader. Critics are already plotting how to remove the veteran left-winger, with some saying they will move against him if Labour fails to win the London mayoral election next May.

The Tory panic is hilarious, guy wins and Cameron is already saying hell kill your children

Even Russia had to step in and sekkle him

You gotta ask yourself why a party is spending so much on hurting a guys credibility and doing all they can to make him evil, if their policies were good enough on their own they wouldn't have to do this, this is why Corbyn won, cause people just want some to represent their issues not sling mud at each other

i think it's great that the media are so interested in discrediting Corbs,

its setting up a dichotomy of establishment vs anti establishment.

Next Conservative Party Leader

George Osborne 11/10 Nick Boles 50/1 Chris Grayling 80/1 Boris Johnson 5/1 Penny Mordaunt 50/1 William Hague 80/1 Theresa May 7/1 Rory Stewart 50/1 Dominic Grieve 80/1 Sajid Javid 7/1 Ed Vaizey 50/1 Mike Penning 100/1 Phillip Hammond 16/1 Adam Afriyie 50/1 Francis Maude 100/1

lol i don't know how anyone with a rational working brain can vote for any of these people.

My worry is the contension from the far right. Will it be Ukip 2.0 hulk farage or it could literally be a Knights Templar on a horse shouting pro white, Nazi rhetoric.

its setting up a dichotomy of establishment vs anti establishment.

the house always wins lol

that's definitely been the case but times are changing, people are growing tired of the status quo and there isn't an appealing enough conservative leader on the horizon this time round.