Labour Leadership Race

Elementalism

He is very anti islam and looks down on the black working class especially those of a Caribbean background.

/

Before you deny those are tory/ukip views maybe i should have put an asterisks and said unofficial views.

The source is an ex employee

But no, let's be honest, the source is just some guy on the internet. What makes you credible lad?

You got the hot goss from inside the commons?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Used to work for chukka

Dont see a reason why they would lie

• 3 months later...

The Labour leadership frontrunner Jeremy Corbyn is to issue a public apology over the Iraq war on behalf of the party if he becomes leader next month, a move Tony Blair repeatedly resisted.

In a statement to the Guardian, Corbyn said he would apologise to the British people for the “deception” in the run-up to the 2003 invasion and to the Iraqi people for their subsequent suffering.

Corbyvelli >>>>>>

• Upvote 1

Sorry but an apology falls far short. He should be sticking Blair behind bars. Would make some amends, still I don't like this Corbyn dude, think he's bad for the country.

typical sun newspaper readership ideas about how politics work

yes he should just put blair in prison like say we're living in some 1970s african dictatorship where new leaders can just imprison the old lot lol 

read books bro its good for u

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A vote for Labour has been a vote for war hence him having to apologise!!??? Right?

There are a lot of things I can like about the policies I have read of him, Nationalizing industries again etc. Not being a war monger himself. But there are some major deal breakers in where he stands for me. I don't like the fact he's Pro Mass Immigration, I don't like the fact he's came across as Anti Israeli and had meetings with guys who said every British, USA and Dutch soldier death is a victory then claimed he doesn't remember it. I don't like the fact he wants to get rid of Trident either and leave Nato. Sure he can trust himself not to go to war but if someone decides to attack us where's the insurance policy?

• 3 weeks later...