Labour Leadership Race

Elementalism

If london cant get an ethnic mayor then we have no hope

I don't know what to make of him.

Lol what, shouldnt you hate him by default.

A real left wing threat for the first time in decades

I don't know what to make of him.

Lol what, shouldnt you hate him by default.

A real left wing threat for the first time in decades

I should. I agree with some of his thoughts and then I'm totally against others. He's spoke in favour of renationalising industries which I agree with, he's also spoke in favour of Putin whilst the UK and US act like he's the enemy. I also agree with him on that. But he's talked about Bin Ladens death being a tragedy and associated with guys who said every western death is a victory which I'm against.

But his views that Britain should have no border controls or caps on Immigration is unforgivable. Same with him being linked with giving Jabba The Hut a big role in his Government.

Anyone can associate with anyone, you can't be held accountable for other people's thoughts. I prob have some messed up thoughts at times but t wouldn't be fair to use those against you because we've crossed paths on a forum.

I don't expect to agree with anyone, let alone a politician 100%, but on the real key issues like austerity and poverty I'm with him 100%

Dunno where I stand regarding trident, main argument right now seems to be jobs, which the Tories don't seem to care about in any other industry so its abit odd for them to use it on this.

The nuclear deterrent part is abit useless as well, not all NATO countries have deterrentsbeing in NATO with someone who has them is a deterrent in itself, Id say

Out of the 4 he was deffo the best candidate, the rest are carrier politicians just going for what they think will get them in office, Liz may aswell join the Tory party

I agree he doesn't necessarily have to agree with the opinions of people he associates with but he did himself no favours IMO when he lied about ever meeting the person.

Immigration is not a problem for a lot of people on here but for me it's a massive issue. I genuinely wish I didn't have negative feelings towards it but I'm probably guilty of being a pessimistic person who looks to future problems. And I do envisage there being disharmony in the future in this country regarding religions and race that I've not witnessed before.

Trident for me is a big issue as well. It makes zero sense to me that any one in this world we live in would want to be at the back of the pile when it comes to weapons and defending itself. I'd never want to witness a Nuclear War but should any one ever decide to attack us I'm more comfortable knowing we have the ability to retaliate. As for NATO Corbyn is against NATO and wants us to leave it so how can you count on them?