Youth Unemployment

Mame Biram Diouf

That's the bullshit the greedy demon fuckers will have you believe. I'm not describing some sort of unattainable utopia.

If the powers that be shifted a fraction of the support they provide to big business and helped out to level out the playing field for poor people, we wouldn't have to be so ashamed of the social mobility statistics in this country.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's the bullshit the greedy demon f*ckers will have you believe. I'm not describing some sort of unattainable utopia.

If the powers that be shifted a fraction of the support they provide to big business and helped out to level out the playing field for poor people, we wouldn't have to be so ashamed of the social mobility statistics in this country.

You sound like Russell Brand, who also knew jack shit about that of which he spoke.

The culture in the country facilitates youth unemployment.. And it's not a govt problem.. It's personal responsibility.

I was at a conference at a hotel in central.. Part of our afternoon task was to get chatting to the help and find out as much as we can

The guy I spoke to was German, been here for 5months planning to spend about 2 years in UK away from home. He was serving us refreshments.. Yet this guy was a masters graduate of economics and hospitality.

He was confident of going back to Germany and working for a hotel in management..as he came to improve his English and work in a diverse city.

Same thing for the next girl i chatted to.. From Serbia.. Graduate in English , but wanted to get into travel and tourism industry.

I was then thinking of all my under/post graduate mates...and if anyone one of them would've done these jobs. The answer is no, yet many of them lay unemployed seeking management positions.

But then I thought of all their younger teenage siblings many who are unemployed or underemployed and they too would probably not have gone for such roles. Yet people want to blame immigrants? Sick of hearing even black and Asian lazy cunts complaining about immigration when your parents cleaned toilets and washed cadavers to put food on your tables. Now you want a glorious job in JD or Tesco... Amongst the vast amount of jobs available. Fuck off

The culture in the country facilitates youth unemployment.. And it's not a govt problem.. It's personal responsibility.

I was at a conference at a hotel in central.. Part of our afternoon task was to get chatting to the help and find out as much as we can

The guy I spoke to was German, been here for 5months planning to spend about 2 years in UK away from home. He was serving us refreshments.. Yet this guy was a masters graduate of economics and hospitality.

He was confident of going back to Germany and working for a hotel in management..as he came to improve his English and work in a diverse city.

Same thing for the next girl i chatted to.. From Serbia.. Graduate in English , but wanted to get into travel and tourism industry.

I was then thinking of all my under/post graduate mates...and if anyone one of them would've done these jobs. The answer is no, yet many of them lay unemployed seeking management positions.

But then I thought of all their younger teenage siblings many who are unemployed or underemployed and they too would probably not have gone for such roles. Yet people want to blame immigrants? Sick of hearing even black and Asian lazy cunts complaining about immigration when your parents cleaned toilets and washed cadavers to put food on your tables. Now you want a glorious job in JD or Tesco... Amongst the vast amount of jobs available. f*ck off

Preach