A third of Londoners can't afford decent living standards

Thun

His post was with regard to affluence not race.

Even though he's whittled it down as such

Thank you.

The people I described above I do not want to live with. They are dirty loud and make the place very undedurable. The ethnic minority people who do live in royal arsenal are calm,clean and quiet.

I would love to see an affluent 'black ends' like Atlanta has in America or even what the Asians have here e.g gants hill

Lol

One post he's bigging up blacks, next he complains he lives close to too many Africans

Don't want to live around bush freshies im Sorry.

How can I be making my way to the train station and there is some aunty just walk out of the shop and phlegm on the pavement calm.

Its this behavior I cannot stand until I get through those pearly Gates of Royal A.

Sometime I walk around Forest Gate and I wonder where all these Polish people actually live.

It's like they just seep out of the walls with a can of White Lightning come 9am.

They are in a household where 10 people stay in and each of them chip in

Also serious pet hate. Estate agents trying to convince lesser informed people the flat they're currently viewing is in a different area to where it actually is.

Case in point, went with a mate from work(shes from Hertford) to view a place deep in Deptford, the amount of time donny tried to tell her we were in Canada Water was nuts. Ended up arguing, had to straight up tell him bruv when I put Se8 in the satnav and I'm looking at Deptford Park, we are in Deptford. Ya sleazy c*nt.

Currently flat hunting in New Cross, the gentrification is so strong right now. Man are charging 8bills for a shoebox room with no bills cos there's a Costa 5 minutes away.

Imagine...in New Cross u kna.....New Cross...

The real problem is ignorant people are actually falling over themselves to pay that, man are thinking "London Bridge in 5 minutes!? Cor thats a bargain..."

When viewing a property, don't be shy man. You're paying a lot of money to rent. Make sure you check it out properly. 

Things like opening cupboards, using the taps in the kitchen, bathroom, flushing the toilet, basically trying to interact with as much as possible. Obviously within reason. and if possible ask the current tenant why they're moving out and what they thought of the property.

I was in for a couple of viewings the landlady had yesterday and these kids just politely walking around poking their noses through made me feel a bit worried for them tbh

Also serious pet hate. Estate agents trying to convince lesser informed people the flat they're currently viewing is in a different area to where it actually is.

Case in point, went with a mate from work(shes from Hertford) to view a place deep in Deptford, the amount of time donny tried to tell her we were in Canada Water was nuts. Ended up arguing, had to straight up tell him bruv when I put Se8 in the satnav and I'm looking at Deptford Park, we are in Deptford. Ya sleazy c*nt.

lol, this shit

Stepney Green == Bethal Green == Shoreditch

Shadwell == Whitechapel == Brick Lane

Hackney == Dalston

I agree.

A friend the other day said he'd started the process to rent a house with some friends, but the owner accepted the offer from someone else, but the estate agent then kept the agency fee. Can't believe that shit is legal.