University student claims bouncer barred him and friends from a night club because they're black

Don Crack

If it's a no I'm moving as soon as possible tho, llow standing there looking emotional

100%

Tried to tell my cousin this a few years ago when one bouncer from a place called Kosho never let as in

Man didn't want to let it go

Cousin stood there calling the guy a c*nt and telling him he hopes he dies in his sleep just because he didn't get to play in snow.

Justified

If it's a no I'm moving as soon as possible tho, llow standing there looking emotional

THIS!

Although i have never been turfed like this ever... If i did its like women.... on to the next one.

I've been proper mugged off before this one time.

"Sorry, only letting in couples".

Speeches couple girls and brings one looking smug. Let's in the girl, says "Thanks mate and tells me step aside".

lol if this wasnt you

0627-romance.jpg

THIS!

Although i have never been turfed like this ever... If i did its like women.... on to the next one.

No word of a lie. Until it happens to you, you can't say you'd take the L and walk for sure. Sometimes I've been told. Too many blacks, no groups of guys. Trainers. Shoes don't look on point (not me) etc.

Speeches couple girls and brings one looking smug. Let's in the girl, says "Thanks mate and tells me step aside".

:rofl:

(I have done the above before and got in numerous times but that one hurt man still).

Happens to me all the time, I'm 6ft4 well built and got a natural screw face (not screw face but not smiley).. Bouncers are thinking (iv been told), I'm either going to cause them a problem or someone out causing trouble is going to see me as a good target to boost their rep.. Either way it's less hassle to just not let me in..

It's not about being black or white (I'm mixed) it's about looking intimidating, it's just that blacks generally look more intimidating than whites do

I know a couple white guys who are soft as shit but they look like ufc fighters and get refused everywhere

If the bouncer sees you as a threat, you prob ent getting in unless he's a beg.. Doesn't apply if someone's on camera doing the selecting for the bouncers tho obviously

+ doorman normally have good memories, walk away and ull prob get in next time, kick up a fuss and he's radioing through to the nearest club with your description.. He's not going to change his mind so just take it on the chin and keep it moving

Worst is them clubs in small towns that for some reason still have a shirt and shoes dress code. People looking like a mess getting in because they've got a Ben Sherman shirt and some loafers on. but you get knocked back even though you're swagged out.

• Upvote 3

THIS!

No word of a lie. Until it happens to you, you can't say you'd take the L and walk for sure. Sometimes I've been told. Too many blacks, no groups of guys. Trainers. Shoes don't look on point (not me) etc.

:rofl:

(I have done the above before and got in numerous times but that one hurt man still).

It's not about being black or white (I'm mixed) it's about looking intimidating,

Yung Baunty

• Downvote 2

100%

Tried to tell my cousin this a few years ago when one bouncer from a place called Kosho never let as in

Cousin stood there calling the guy a c*nt and telling him he hopes he dies in his sleep just because he didn't get to play in snow.

Wait

How could you not get in Kosho?

You rolling with a dust squad?

I've seen people go there in huaraches and sandles n shit :rofl:

100%

Wait

How could you not get in Kosho?

You rolling with a dust squad?

I've seen people go there in huaraches and sandles n shit :rofl:

Four black guys

For some reason the Moroccan bouncer wasn't having it

11 white guys in their football tops and astro turf boots were allowed in

Thats what tipped my cousin over the edge

I could of been in Central that night but my man has a fetish for snow he prefers to venture in areas like Ilford,Romford,Basildon, Chelmsford etc etc so I decided not to speak to him for a week

Fuck these shit clubs, reach proper raves.

Them ones where there's no dresscode, usually sold out way in advance,  and beautiful fun people everywhere. 

Don't have to deal with the old, 'no trainers guys', 'no groups of guys, guys', 'over 35s only today lads', and the best one of all, 'not today lads, not today'. no excuse not even ask for id, just nothing. 

• Upvote 4

f*ck these sh*t clubs, reach proper raves.

Them ones where there's no dresscode, usually sold out way in advance,  and beautiful fun people everywhere. 

Don't have to deal with the old, 'no trainers guys', 'no groups of guys, guys', 'over 35s only today lads', and the best one of all, 'not today lads, not today'. no excuse not even ask for id, just nothing. 

This.

How I miss these days.

Queue for an hour, get to the front and hear "Could you step to the side for me mate" *Closes rope back and airs you until 1am when the doors close*

"Is there a problem? Why can't I go in...?"

Bouncer: 

westchew.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

100%

Dunno I moved to the side a couple times and then got in.

One time at Faces the bouncer was FUMING when he found out.

Fuck these shit clubs, reach proper raves.

Them ones where there's no dresscode, usually sold out way in advance, and beautiful fun people everywhere.

DMZ?

f*ck these sh*t clubs, reach proper raves.

Them ones where there's no dresscode, usually sold out way in advance, and beautiful fun people everywhere.

DMZ?

Fagstep rave?