Mad Max: Fury Road

LS

Couldn't find a thread on this, maybe 'cause Lens is missing lol

Anyone seen this? Before going in, saw some old guy talking about it was too much action for him  and was tired pmsl

What a film.  Cinematography is crazy and bar 5 mins the first film i can say is all action and nothing more.

Whilst the original film has a build up and is pretty slow (From what i can remember) this film just goes all out.  

I was abit sceptical about people saying this film was good but this film was actually intense, gives you no break.

Deffo one of the better films out in recent years (action wise) 

Plot was minimal but you got the idea of it slowly.

The funny thing is the film still hasn't broke even so it'll probs be called a flop :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I didnt really think much of it tbh, the action got a bit tiresome for me after a while, no real wow moments, it was all just the same shit.

• 4 weeks later...

decent film, maybe a bit long considering the lack of story/dialogue, but overall pretty good

never watched the earlier films but its interesting to find out that this is the series that inspired the look of the California Love video

• 1 month later...