FIFA 16 NEWS

Tee

Guest babatundestacks

Game is good to be honest but hard.

What pisses me off is you can be through on goal way beyond the defender yet somehow he will manage to catch up to you.

The shitty penaltys are annoying but it is what it is.

It happens in real football so why not a game?

/

Started off on fut season from League 10 got promoted.

League 9 got promoted.

Bought some dusty fuckboy english players,wilshere,stones,luke shaw and lost EVERY SINGLE FUCKIGN MATCH in league 8.

Got relegated and wilshere stones and shaw got sold.

The reason it shouldn't happen in a game is because you are playing 1 v 1 in a competitive match. You are out there to win by controlling your players. When the computer decides to let a man go down in your area for a penalty and he wins the game from it through no doing of your own suddenly the game isn't person v person.

I don't want FIFA's AI system deciding who they think should win the game. I was playing doubles a few nights back and it was on the 90th minute, Me and my Cousin got through on goal, they had 1 of their men stood on their goal line and I squared it to him where the penalty box was, he shoots and scores. Ref blows his whistle and claims it was offside....... Couldn't fucking believe it, replay is there showing his guys 6 yards ahead of his but it's offside for a 90th minute winner.

its been about a wk like for me :(

Made a video a few weeks ago and it still hasn't been fixed.  People have been going nuts.  Clubs is finished.

/

FIFA 16 is broken as fuck.  Horrible game.   When i initially played, all i played was season and that game mode is actually good.

FUT is actually the worst, gameplay is just fucked and you just have to wait for the AI to intercept the ball so you can attack.

Dumb game

Ultimate Team makes EA a ton of money (pure profit) so naturally the gameplay in UT is going to be catered towards the noobs/kids to aid them in winning/keeping them competitive and unfortunately the rest of the game suffers and I've noticed that over the past few years

As for clubs, Clubs went downhill and totally lost its authenticity when you could use custom players instead of real players like in 09.

09 clubs was the best year for clubs, 10 was good but after that just downhill

Guest babatundestacks

The reason it shouldn't happen in a game is because you are playing 1 v 1 in a competitive match. You are out there to win by controlling your players. When the computer decides to let a man go down in your area for a penalty and he wins the game from it through no doing of your own suddenly the game isn't person v person.

I don't want FIFA's AI system deciding who they think should win the game. I was playing doubles a few nights back and it was on the 90th minute, Me and my Cousin got through on goal, they had 1 of their men stood on their goal line and I squared it to him where the penalty box was, he shoots and scores. Ref blows his whistle and claims it was offside....... Couldn't f*cking believe it, replay is there showing his guys 6 yards ahead of his but it's offside for a 90th minute winner.

I agree to an extent but at the same time theres ways to get around that.

If you was good enough you shouldnt give them the chance to score a 90th minute winner from a dodgy penalty 

Guest babatundestacks

Also cant be the only one whos never scored a corner.

These corners in this game are f*cking terrible

Aim for the player outside the box. Goal majority of the time.

Safe gonna try that tonight still