Podcasts

Mame Biram Diouf

I hear what you are saying the thing that riled me is that they are claiming Big Nastie being on TV is a representation of all black people in this country.

Good news people me and Jas are producing a podcast we will have guest, it will be a political based show with important talking points so look out for the 

Let's make Britain great again podcast

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

I hear what you are saying the thing that riled me is that they are claiming Big Nastie being on TV is a representation of all black people in this country.

Good news people me and Jas are producing a podcast we will have guest, it will be a political based show with important talking points so look out for the 

Let's make Britain great again podcast

Look forward to it

Will u interview gambino?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

here we go 

the black capns saving this emo 

radar as a whole is a radio station owned and operated by these white culture vultures

this joe guy has been using our discussions and tatses for his content for over 10 years at least 

i have no interest in any interview or uploads he brings to the table 

nonsense

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

here we go 

radar as a whole is a radio station owned and operated by these white culture vultures

this joe guy has been using our discussions and tatses for his content for over 10 years at least 

nonsense

Real recognises real. :Y:

and its not just a white thing 

geeneus - never a culture vulture 

slimzee - never a cullture vulture 

these guys were white and from the bits  , parlayed with other whites and blacks from the bits and experienced similar things 

this joe guy went to some private schoool , didnt share the same expereiences as most of us and his only encouters with grime , black culture etc was actually this site and rwd 

as much as a think thizz is a coke dependent mong, if he was to come out with a radio show i wouldnt label him a culture vulture (from what i have observed) 

• Downvote 1

feel like to be a culture vulture you have to profiteer off it - i don't make any money from my radio show, nor is it a show about 'the culture', just cuz we get a black comedian on who references grime and that in his insta vids (which are also parodying white lager lads and white policemen) 

should i ignore people like this? just trying to make you happy john doe, guy i forgot existed until today

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

here we go 

nonsense

Our discussions unah wtf have u contributed 

Hear what you're saying but ultimately misguided, You're chatting shit  

• Like 1

If you don't mind listening to Andrew Schulz (of the Brilliant Idiots) this is a pretty funny podcast to listen to.  They basically review different shows/movies so probably a good idea to ensure you have at least watched it to avoid spoliers.

1 minute ago, Supermalt said:

Fuck andrew shulz

Why?

I think he is pretty hilarious.  I know he can be really argumentative, but since that episode of Brilliant Idiots where Charlamagne put him in check he hasn't been anywhere near as bad.

• Like 1

You need people like Andrew in life reminds me so much of my white friend who I grew up with use to go on holidays to Spain with (thats how tight we were). Where most people let shit slide he openly questions black people and feels no way about it I dont really see white people do this when it comes to having a discussion with blacks Andrew just reminds me so much of him and he is not no wigger type.