Podcasts

Mame Biram Diouf

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Mythy Collins said:

https://m.soundcloud.com/dmdpodcast/real-life-shit

Reveal hidden contents

around the 2 hour 35 mark these guys start talking about scorcher, wretch and sadie ?

Sigh

operation save a podcast. #BringinSavageDan 

All these road type podcast are full of shit. Alot of them just come across as an opportunity to stroke their own egos.

Halfcast, Gorilla podcast, Receipts (not my cup of tea) Three shots are only the ones with a different angle. 

How comes they dropped mans business like that on some chatty patty flex.

Men are really like bitches I had the pleasure of listening to that while I done some manly work yesterday making a shoe rack. 

no need to put peoples business out like that They dont know why she left scorcher and hopped in with wretch  so we are left to speculate maybe scorcher likes to cross dress, maybe he cant fuck her right or maybe he is a wasteman jailbird and she upgraded to a million nigger GABOS. 

Also why do these guys speak about this poet breh so much like they are able to do what he does and its only matter of time until that happens. 

all the talk about youths these days are not as real as youths back in the day :/

that podcast made me appreciate Babs and his 'roadman bravado'

• Like 1