Podcasts

Mame Biram Diouf

On 20/01/2018 at 11:10 AM, FA23 said:

Atlanta Monster Podcast 

Since Serial launched in 2014, true crime has become a staple podcast genre, especially in the US. This latest effort from Up and Vanished creator Payne Lindsey rises above the surfeit; in it, he explores the harrowing case of 28 children – mostly African-American – murdered in Atlanta between 1979 and 1981. Exploring the still-pertinent race and class dynamics of the era, he creates a thoughtful, unsensational portrait of crimes that ought to be remembered – and solved. HJD

Listening now

Heart breaking. Was it racists?

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

Eff murica man

What a hell hole

Have no idea where it is going but...

Not sure i buy the KKK angle, was probably the dude they arrested.

1 hour ago, FA23 said:

Have no idea where it is going but...

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure i buy the KKK angle, was probably the dude they arrested.

Hmm

. I dno. Hes a right effin weirdo but dont think he did all of them. He wern arrested on the bridge and what about the yout who was raped by those white guys all day?. I believe the kkk infiltrate law enforcement

On 30/01/2018 at 2:12 PM, Kuffir said:

skip to like 16:50, this interviews hella unprofessional but a step in the right direction, man like shower >>

talks about cash getting dipped, sneakbo and them man stealing the sauce, best of both etc

Is it me or are these nerds talking to Shower Malik with undue reverence? Is he Curtis Warren to them or are they just batty boys? 

Think in this episode they regressed 

Why are black people so obsessed about what white people think of them and that it automatically also the discussion about  big nastie on the morning show being a representation of black people is nonsense and this is what white people will think? I even see it on here from time to time it is a form of mental slavery. I am sure if you ask Caucasian members on here they will confirm they dont care that much.

22 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Why are black people so obsessed about what white people think of them and that it automatically also the discussion about  big nastie on the morning show being a representation of black people is nonsense and this is what white people will think? I even see it on here from time to time it is a form of mental slavery. I am sure if you ask Caucasian members on here they will confirm they dont care that much.

Not gna listen and I agree with u

But what's wrong with narstie?

Hes real, hes kind, hes funny, hes intelligent

They are basically saying he is acting like a clown and him being on the morning show was him basically representing every black person in this country . Black people need to stop thinking in these ways its an illness. From about 7 minutes they speak about it (I know you said you wont listen).

Realone for me they are really hit and miss the reason I was so disappointed is because their last episode before that was one of the best podcast I have ever heard. 

48 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Not gna listen and I agree with u

But what's wrong with narstie?

Hes real, hes kind, hes funny, hes intelligent

Basically saying he was borderline cooning

Redz on there was reaching a bit with downplaying black panther coming out and saying its overhyped. Its either we want representation or not ffs

On 07/02/2018 at 8:25 PM, The Somalian said:

Kmt

Had to lock that interview off. I thought these lot had turned a corner. They are back in their BS again.

And they wonder why they didn't get a mention at that recent podcast awards.

They really think high of themselves.

The previous episode they were talking about Canada Goose, how they don't wear it anymore because too many blacks are wearing it and they were the first to wear it.:/

On 08/02/2018 at 7:38 PM, Supermalt said:

Basically saying he was borderline cooning

Redz on there was reaching a bit with downplaying black panther coming out and saying its overhyped. Its either we want representation or not ffs

U shouldn’t think like that. Don’t have to c/s a shit film or music just coz it’s a black person. I ain’t even seen black panther tho 

The breh they had on as a guest this week had me in stitches with his storys  reminded me of the type of situations I use to get into 

@Afro Man safe for that I thought I was buggin. These blacks are the worst type of blacks they dont even know they are mentally enslaved  all that big nastie is representing us talk when you break it down it's them wanting to look good in front of their slave master.

I ain't listened to that podcast cos they talk shit moretime so I don't know what was said but I will add my 2 pence regardless and say there is no doubt big narstie is deffo on the coon train along with a few of these other "comedians"

Saw one vid of him at Eton

Was thinking these people are not laughing with you bruh they laughing at you but hey ?☕️

/

Started listening to a podcast called crimetown would recommend.

Welcome to Crimetown, a new series from Gimlet Media and the creators of HBO’s The Jinx. Every season, we’ll investigate the culture of crime in a different American city. First up: Providence, Rhode Island, where organized crime and corruption infected every aspect of public life. This is a story of alliances and betrayals, of heists and stings, of crooked cops and honest mobsters—a story where it’s hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/crimetown/id1170959623?mt=2