Podcasts

Mame Biram Diouf

Me?

He has loads of great interviews this has not got his older ones but still quality

https://soundcloud.com/thecombatjackshow

The Kevin Liles episode I found inspiring 

The D Nice episode another inspiring one shows what hard work and never giving up can get you

I really enjoyed Ice T episode

So many great interviews you can leave it running all day and you will be entertained 

The stories>>>>>>>>>>>

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ted Radio Hour - subjects that've been covered in TED, looked into for an hour, interviews from the TED speakers + extra coverage and research into the topics

Freakonomics - more weird economics, basically an expansion on the books, covering some of the same topics and new ones

if you've never read Freakonomics, you can get a good impression of how its not just boring old academic economic study from the chapter titles

Thanks for this recommendation. Saw it when you posted and have been catching up with most eps ever since.

Only listen to this and joe rogan recently now. I tried Bil Burr but I need dialogue between people. Started listening to a podcast by some random DJ from LA with his friend, cos I know someone that went on there. A little addicted to their shit chat.

Couldn't do it. The girl on it is exactly the type of female I hate

She's been on Juan Ep in the past and had to swerve them too

Budden was on Its the Real's podcast last week though. He's a funny guy considering his music is miserable

i think she makes it funny coz shes a mess lol she thinks she's not a hoe but she obviously is.

they had raqi thunda on 2 eps....glad she aint been on it since, was horrible.

Stephanie Santiago was on last ep...was very funny.

Budden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You should relate to him nah?

I don't have such insecurities. He is a spineless despicable human being that drags women down to his level so he can feel better about himself.

I despise people like that.

Spineless how?

Look at the quality of women he's talking about though

These tv hoes

Why cape them? He's just telling them they ain't shit while the whole world puts them on a pedestal

• 2 months later...