Podcasts

Mame Biram Diouf

I am late to Rogan podcast. Always been vaguely aware of it but associated it and him with dmt and all the halucinogen drugs so never really pree’d the podcast deeper till i saw the Jordan Peterson interviews. The Arian Foster podcast with Rogan is also dope too ????

2 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

You ever tried DMT? that stuff took to a place that was more real than this reality itself. 

Never tried it. I want to try shrooms soon in right setting. Thing that puts me off Dmt and all the hallucinogens, even something basic like weed brownies is you can’t control the ‘buzz’ the way you do a spliff. When it starts you have to ride it out from what I hear and if you can’t handle whatever reality it puts you in, then very peak times for you ? seen a couple of people slumped in another dimension off various substances 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.thehappyfacepodcast.com

https://people.howstuffworks.com/whats-it-like-to-have-serial-killer-for-dad.htm

Been waitin for this

Looking back on her childhood, Melissa Moore wonders why none of the adults in her family thought it was odd that her dad enjoyed torturing animals. Perhaps if they had voiced some concern, he wouldn't have morphed into the Happy Face Killer, a man who murdered at least eight women in the 1990s.

The Happy Face Killer devastated the lives of many people — including those of his own children. As part of her healing process, Moore has gone public with her story and is now a voice for kids of serial killers. She hosts the new 12-part podcast "Happy Face," along with friend and television producer Lauren Bright Pacheco

On 10/12/2018 at 1:08 PM, Grafter said:

This is mad

The daughter is lucky to be alive. To hear from the mum and listen to the retrospective signs of a serial killer. To hear what a person puts up with/looks past for whatever reason.

Human beings are so nuanced.