Podcasts

Mame Biram Diouf

Tried again

Cant do it

Having to go next door to ask for 2 peices of bread from the neighbour is an example of black life?

Perspective is nuts

Discussion about the solution for anything in life can only ever be as good as your understanding of what the problem is tbh

Iss not for me still

• Upvote 5

On 5/15/2017 at 7:54 PM, Mic Man said:

Not sure if been posted before but found another show that Chuckie does where he interviews influential ppl in uk music.

Enjoyed this one he did with vip2s own Austin Deebo aka Streets aka "Stone Cold Steve Austin Deebo" (ttkk)

https://soundcloud.com/neighbourhoodradio/austin

That was one of the best podcasts have heard in a while. 

Big up streets man. Some real inspiring stuff.  When foresight + using initiative meets luck > __________

• Upvote 3

On 15/05/2017 at 7:54 PM, Mic Man said:

Not sure if been posted before but found another show that Chuckie does where he interviews influential ppl in uk music.

Enjoyed this one he did with vip2s own Austin Deebo aka Streets aka "Stone Cold Steve Austin Deebo" (ttkk)

https://soundcloud.com/neighbourhoodradio/austin

On the third ep

this is solid

format I love (Combat Jack)

44 minutes ago, Lionel & Dave said:

It's podcasted as well bro

good one as well when he gets the right guest

this one excellent, put some respeck on Jon E Cash name tbh

safe for that gg

these man have a jawn on paper pabs unah instant subscribe

7 hours ago, Kuffir said:

this looks gd, might have to rip it to audio

/

anyone listen to bodega boyz

Bodega boys is easily top 3 podcast ever for me. Pretty sure I mentioned the podcast earlier in this topic.

• Upvote 1

Podcasts are kool, but its getting to the point where everyone and and their gran is doing one now. How many podcasts can you listen to and actually enjoy without getting lost in the sauce after a while. Currently I listen to about four podcasts and that is enough for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

On 5/26/2017 at 3:13 PM, Natty said:

I can't stand Bodega boys they just make mad noises its fucking jarring I might have listened to a shit episode tho

Anyone got a good episode to recommend ?

What are these words???

What episode did you listen to?  Honestly I knew they were funny from the Brilliant Idiots episode they were on and a breakfast club interview.  First five episodes of Bodega Boys I was sold and have been listening ever since.  Also the old podcast/youtube podcast they used to do on Complex Desus Vs Mero was jokes as well.

Random question for the #Halfcast podcast listeners 

Which episode did Savage Dan say he can't have a daughter because he plays centre mid? ? 

Need to hear it again because I remember him saying that but I can't remember his reasons behind that wild statement

6 minutes ago, Agony said:

Random question for the #Halfcast podcast listeners 

Which episode did Savage Dan say he can't have a daughter because he plays centre mid? ? 

Need to hear it again because I remember him saying that but I can't remember his reasons behind that wild statement

Not sure but Savage Dan is a hero man I love that guy :lol: