Rippy

Waffles.fm and What.cd invite

I've had an invite for each site for a while now, does anyone want one?

Only if you're not going to rinse it like other people have and get your account blocked within a few months!

Wheres the best places / whats the best method of downloading tunes these days??

Need a massive refurb of the SD card.

Warez bb looking bare currently

Any help appreciated

You manage to get back on Waffles then Ripster? I have invites but not logged in in a while...

You manage to get back on Waffles then Ripster? I have invites but not logged in in a while...

Says my account is disabled

Need back in

I think I had a What.cd invite for a bit in the same year it opened. Was so hard to build ratio.

Yeah, I did what you told me and went to their IRC. They reactivated it after asking a bunch of questions as to why I hadn't logged in in a while.

Yeah, I did what you told me and went to their IRC. They reactivated it after asking a bunch of questions as to why I hadn't logged in in a while.

I'm in this position atm. Exactly what is it you do/say?

I think it was here I went

http://irc.lc/p2p-network/waffles.fm-help/irctc@@@

I had to wait an hour or two before someone responded so had to keep checking back on the window. I think if your account was disabled just because of inactivity and not poor ratio, then it should be fine to get back.

I think it was here I went

http://irc.lc/p2p-network/waffles.fm-help/irctc@@@

I had to wait an hour or two before someone responded so had to keep checking back on the window. I think if your account was disabled just because of inactivity and not poor ratio, then it should be fine to get back.

Nice one!