The Counted: People killed by police in the US this year

dub

23 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Money has absolutely nothing to do with respecting people's human rights.

/

Yes you are correct I am the guy that doesn't give a shit about supporting black businesses. I am not the bank to be supporting anyone's business.

I spend my money with whoever has the best deal in terms of my experience as a customer and value for money.

That is how capitalism works.

I'm definitely not here to give my money to black businesses who are offering sub standard services just because they're black, sorry.

Human rights is a framework for a just society does not mean it can over ride human nature and make us respect everyone as equal. 

Fair enough if the supply and demand ain't there for you but i still think you have an obligation to point that out to others that share you social identity for the sake of the future that will share your social identity. 

2 hours ago, RYDER. said:

So what's going to happen? a few hashtags and instagram posts are not going to do anything. 

American blacks should start shooting back, roll up on a cop as their heading home/off duty 

giphy.gif

That would do no good.

When you got money you can fund politicians to push your agendas and interests through. Why dyou think these gays are getting shit passed for them left right and centre? Theres no money behind the "stop gunning down blacks" cause.

so nothings gonna happen. Politicians are just are just careerists,  if you ain't paying them they ain't doing shit for you.

Only 2 ways to gain true change, money or a violent revolution. The second ain't happening in 2016.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, james00 said:

lol remember when people on this forum argued in defense of american police :/

Black people at that.

Still, everybody is young once.

Would hope those views have changed by now.

Well said drift

Can not blame the blacks in america for having no money if you look at the history of blacks in america for the past 70 years They have been dealt a very very very bad deck of cards. Its not like they have not tried remember America have even funded wars by destroying the black communities, Its even reflected in many laws and sentencing  how the fuck can you get more time in jail for having crack rock  than powder coke? 

2 hours ago, Funkyskanker said:

lol if you think black americans can take on the police

Why not?

There are only 1.1m Police in America.

A legally armed mobile black unit could easily move from state to state and have a presence in all areas.

You think these killings would be happening if these white police knew the new age Panthers were on their way with guns?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Drift said:

When you got money you can fund politicians to push your agendas and interests through. Why dyou think these gays are getting shit passed for them left right and centre? Theres no money behind the "stop gunning down blacks" cause.

so nothings gonna happen. Politicians are just are just careerists,  if you ain't paying them they ain't doing shit for you.

Only 2 ways to gain true change, money or a violent revolution. The second ain't happening in 2016.

C/S

The time for peaceful protest is over, it was over long ago.

• Upvote 1

Guest Blacksheet
34 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Well said drift

Can not blame the blacks in america for having no money if you look at the history of blacks in america for the past 70 years They have been dealt a very very very bad deck of cards. Its not like they have not tried remember America have even funded wars by destroying the black communities, Its even reflected in many laws and sentencing  how the fuck can you get more time in jail for having crack rock  than powder coke? 

Lol and how about not selling drugs in the first place

17 minutes ago, Blacksheet said:

Lol and how about not selling drugs in the first place

In the great words of Joe Dirt  'Don't focus on the wrong part of the story. 

It is not as black and white to say dont sell drugs you have to look into multiple factors from the poor education system to the society people were raised imagine what that would do to you if you grew up in a neighbourhood where up to 30% of the people are fiends, employment opportunities etc

3 hours ago, james00 said:

Human rights is a framework for a just society does not mean it can over ride human nature and make us respect everyone as equal. 

Fair enough if the supply and demand ain't there for you but i still think you have an obligation to point that out to others that share you social identity for the sake of the future that will share your social identity. 

wut?

24 minutes ago, Blacksheet said:

Lol excuses 

why aren't Asians getting caught up like that?

Religious ingrained social values. Which promote family, togetherness, community etc.

Always hear my nans generation say that when we lost god we lost ourselves. Wouldn't call myself religious anymore but i can see how religioncan positively hold people together and keep them on a better path.

inbeforealiens