Femme Fatale - UPDATE

FemmexFatale

:/

Not even trying to keep this going as this really needs to stop.

As far as I am aware she is currently under the care of a mental health hospital due to being sectioned again.

From what I've been told she's been in there at least 6 weeks.

From her posts she clearly isn't getting any better. I wish I knew what the issue was, perhaps I would be able to deal with her more appropriately.

Until she accepts her own issues things will never move forward.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ur cleary drivin her mental stopping her seeing her own child ur both grown adults no? Cant u both sit down like adults or do u like to have that hold on her? Is this ur own twisted way of getting back at her for nt treatin u beta wen u was togeva? Ur a coward...ur bm is goin to great lenghts to get u to listen fuck social service like i said be a man and step up sort ur own shit out....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol. Things where going lovely until she started acting up. I hadn't stopped contact at that point.

Can you explain why she became a mess even whilst contact was in place Kim?

This has been going on for 6 years. Try know we have had plenty of conversations. Many of them where a waste of time. It isn't my place to fix her issues.

• Downvote 2

Whatever decisions I have made have been to benefit the well-being of my child. Not to get at her mother.

It is very easy to feel sorry for her when She's screaming oh he's such a bad person not letting me see my child but the actual events that occurred leading up to that would wipe out any sympathy.

If I was trying to play god things would be very different.

As I have said before if she had issue with me stopping contact she could of gone back to court months ago. If seeing her daughter was so important she would have done that instead of coming on here to talk rubbish. Instead she has continued to let her mental health deteriorate and is now in a pickle.

If this truly was her only means of contact she would PM me instead of posting on here. It isnt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I know few woman in this situation where they have used the man, taken him for every penny took his pride etc everyting n hes dished ou the beats etc but the only way to hurt her is throuh her kids so they hav taken them nw ....trust me i kno guys like u....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know few woman in this situation where they have used the man, taken him for every penny took his pride etc everyting n hes dished ou the beats etc but the only way to hurt her is throuh her kids so they hav taken them nw ....trust me i kno guys like u....

.... You think you know me. Femme never used me or treat me like shit whilst we where together. There is no bitterness from our relationship.

I didn't just take my daughter. Courts decided that it was the best decision after a lengthy case.

Won't be discussing this with you any further Kim.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1