E3 2015

Gambino

will partition my Mac and put on Bootcamp just for Shenmue

in fact looking at some of these games I'm currently missing out on I should probably have done this back when I had access to a legit version of Windows - hope my old work login still works

So happy with FF7.

As long as they make it exactly the same, same dialogue, same fighting system, same story/sidequests.

If try and freshen it up, they are dead to me.

also fuck square

how am going to be trying to lvl my characters when i'm touching 30, in 3 years time (If the game is even out by then)

Still, GOAT

As for Shemune 3

Sorry but that was a disgrace.

My man had to come out and beg for money whilst Sony just watched? pissing me off.  Consumers have to pay 2 mil to get a game that everyone wants out whilst Sony could have easily pumped money into it.

It's not even a PS4 exclusive?

PS4 and PC Shenmue III is dropping on. From the way IGN guys were talking it was as if they believed Sony will be funding it somewhat and that the Kickstarter was to check the level of interest as surely $2Mill wouldn't be enough to make a Shenmue game.

of course Sony are funding it, otherwise it'd be on XboxOne instead of (or as well as) PS4

also, if they're just getting funding now they we can't expect this game for like 2 years at least right?

It hasn't been decided yet.  Certainly not exclusive deals

Gambino, the last Shenmue was like 60-70 mil and that was how many years ago, i would imagine it will take around that much again or even more. 

Sega were such beasts, if only Dreamcast did well :(

As for Shemune 3

Sorry but that was a disgrace.

My man had to come out and beg for money whilst Sony just watched? pissing me off.  Consumers have to pay 2 mil to get a game that everyone wants out whilst Sony could have easily pumped money into it.

It's not even a PS4 exclusive?

bro... do you seriously think 2m can make a game?

this is all a publicity stunt. its a brilliant way of earning money whilst broadcasting the sequel.

it's kind of how xfactor works. you have a group of finalists and each week people pay money to vote for their favourites. at the same time simon cowell is in a win win situation. he's earning money from phone ins whilst advertising his future star week in and week out.

marketing >