Arsenal 2015/16

Seth Rollins

Beg Wenger show some balls and just go for it tonight. Don't care if we get battered, morale is already dead and we aren't winning the league. Just want to see us on some all or nothing flex for once.

Walcott, Welbeck, Sanchez

Don't wanna see The Eiffel tower unless he's deputizing in defence for Merts.

Can see Flamini starting.

Ospina; Chambers, Monreal, Koscielny, Gibbs; Arteta, Flamini; Walcott, Ozil, Sanchez; Giroud;

Not even sure where to begin with this season. Guess first things first, at times this season I've hated being at The Emirates why? Some of the fans I'm around in my block every other week are toxic. The verbiage and comments I'm hearing being shouted from the first whistle to the end are nothing short of being madness and some of this is disrespectful.

like many im not happy with how the season has panned out, I've lost my rag more now than I did years ago. I'm a fan who really thought we could do it this season especially after our demolition at home to Man Utd, the ground was rocking, same with our Bayern win but time and time again we've looked off the pace, scared and just shit. I'm not sure where this mentality is coming from when you have top class players with a winning attitude. I suppose Arsene doesn't help himself and over reliance on certain players who haven't performed or grown as we expected. It's clear who these players are.

Ozil, Joel, Cech, Bellerin, the return of Welbeck have been some bright sparks and key to us.

The loss of Santi, Sanchez not showing what he did last season. Theo, Giroud's not so great finishing, defending has been odd. Ox? I could go on however for now I'm disgruntled and disappointed.

Something needs to change as the dejavu will continue.

I have plenty more to say but I'll save it.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...