US Terrorist attack: Nine killed in Charleston Hate Crime

The Somalian

CHyZ6tGUAAEBm-P.jpg

Anyone know what the orange white and blue flag is?

Dylann Roof, the man police say went on a shooting rampage in an historically black South Carolina church murdering nine people Wednesday, has been pictured wearing a jacket bearing flags from apartheid-era South Africa and what was once white-rule Rhodesia. 

When they catch this guy he needs to be lynched

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33179019

This is what happens when Thun & Gambino types get on the loose

Go back to your crack pipe pal

I ain't a threat to you

Stop coming on here spreading hate towards my people and other religious groups you c*nt.

See what your brother has done killed 9 people for no reason yes your brother same way Hitler is your father.

Whenever I read this forum all you do is incite hate. To do that on here an urban forum tells me you Probaly are as sick as the killer I can picture yourself doing something similar to this killer your brother.

• Upvote 3

When they catch this guy he needs to be lynched

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33179019

This is what happens when Thun & Gambino types get on the loose

Go back to your crack pipe pal

I ain't a threat to you

Stop coming on here spreading hate towards my people and other religious groups you c*nt.

See what your brother has done killed 9 people for no reason yes your brother same way Hitler is your father.

Whenever I read this forum all you do is incite hate. To do that on here an urban forum tells me you Probaly are as sick as the killer I can picture yourself doing something similar to this killer your brother.

It must be one of them days your mixing crack with H

Your not well

Provide some quotes for this hate otherwise go troll someone else

Lol and how long will that take

trust, 10-20 years easy

/

fuck america anyway, let them shed their ceremonial tears, and watch another massacre happen in a few years, repeat process.

read a comment on the DM from one yank saying " this is why we need guns, to protect ourselves from people like that'