Street Fighter 5

Flat Eric

GGs Revs and LS.

I found a Google doc of all the framedata which definitely helped me get use to the character.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1976rt8B91PqVCeYJAmcnW1uwVJ0H03QJtV-dJC5ohL8/htmlview?sle=true#

I wasnt feeling Nash at first but have slowly gotten use to his block strings and set ups. it can feel like you're in a endless blockstring sometimes against him lol.

Most of his moves can be unsafe (especially his specials) you just have to get the distance right to make it safe.

Im still on the fence about what second character to use. Been giving Ken a go but can never seem to get in and do damage.

I do want to play a Sim as he looks to be a problem. Xander do you play?

@ Former, no haven't got the game yet, nor do I have a PS4  :( I'll wait for the dust to settle after the March patch and will decide to jump on or pick up Sm4sh

In regard to Sim Tokido has picked him up and he only plays cheap characters so her must see something in him. 

F.Champ is doing a lot of cool things with Sim.

I'm not to familiar with the non-SF4 characters so I don't know who looks strong out of the new cast, however at the moment Chun looks ridiculous 

Nuki has been playing Chun since the dawn of time so its obvious he would be able to pick her up easily. Also Alioune is using Chun and is looking strong. 

The game itself is cool,well the bit when you fight.

It's just not a finished game atm and the servers are awful. Think march is the tell tell

Somebody needs to tell me why Sim is plus on everything, I can't play this character but fucking hell.

I don't get the Chun is the best in the game thing going round though, feels like in super when she was top tier but she really wasn't

• Upvote 1

yh after the intial shambles of no online at launch and dodgy server play. I'm getting into this now, but still haven't put any major time into learning the game.

So far enjoy using Karin, Chun Li, Bison and F.A.N.G.

Was initially liking Nash and still do, but got sent back to drawing board by Former the other day :lol: playing mirror match. Have to re-evaluate how im meant to play Nash.