Street Fighter 5

Flat Eric

FYI : not sure if you guys know this already but to play with friends : Go to Capcom Fighting community, Hit "Rival Search" Type in their name and save them to your favourites list..

When you go to the battle room and hit "Create a Room" under the "friends" section, you should see all the people you added through the fighting game community..

• Upvote 3

Online is pepper still

Lol when you do eventually get on these man do not play about.

Casuals it is

Truss,

From what ive seen so far the levels of play on ranked are quite high for how early the games life is.

Still not going to play this game though until they sort out the online. The battle lounge seems to be the most affected; and I prefer to play lounge simply because of the "First to" feature which means i can get more games in without having to wait.

In the last two days i think ive gone 1-20  against Nash players.

Have gotten smashed by everyone.  It seems as though his normals beats everything that you press and all his moves are safe.  Might end up paying for the frame data app.

Ggs former 

I'ma try learn 2 new characters every week and then pick who i main when the game is fully out 

In the last two days i think ive gone 1-20  against Nash players.

Have gotten smashed by everyone.  It seems as though his normals beats everything that you press and all his moves are safe.  Might end up paying for the frame data app.

Ggs former 

I'ma try learn 2 new characters every week and then pick who i main when the game is fully out 

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/feb/17/frame-data-street-fighter-5/