Mixed Relationships

Admin.

I was going to make this topic a few days ago, when i noticed teens these days were in a lot more mixed relationships then say 10 years ago (in London)

I have always been in mixed relationships since nursery school, but in year 9 i noticed people started sticking with there own kind a lot more and by the time they were around 16 they were exclusively in friend circles of their own race, with the odd token in each group

just when i was going to make the topic to say its nice to see some progress in these friendship relationships now being more mixed and less segregated i see this article in the daily mail......

297B001500000578-3131903-image-m-12_1434

297AFDA100000578-3131903-image-m-15_1434

297AFF7000000578-3131903-image-m-21_1434

lol

maybe i was wrong 

(saying that i wasnt counting white english teens in my observations as there arent many in north london)

*dailymail comments blame the black kids for not integrating :rofl: 

/

What you guys think?

what have you lot noticed ?

what type of relationships are you guys in ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

some of my closest brehs are white, and we talk very freely about issues sometimes brought up here

first thing in my head looking at those pics was, whats the point playing for england then?

not in a way to bash either side, but you might as well go for your roots to maintain if the above pics are the case

• Downvote 2

some of my closest brehs are white, and we talk very freely about issues sometimes brought up here

first thing in my head looking at those pics was, whats the point playing for england then?

not in a way to bash either side, but you might as well go for your roots to maintain if the above pics are the case

but the paycheck and sponsorship deals.

• Downvote 1

They would just end up in a black-british speaking group and still feel like outsiders imo

• Downvote 1

To play football for a good team, rather than Jamaica, or Nigeria.

I really don't get your point.

This is a common thing. 

I remember a coupe months back, I went to train some tactical experimental staff we had for this campaign at work. Got an hotel booked for them and during dinner, 3 tables were all segregated . 

lol it was quite obvious as well. Mad when we asked them for what they wanted for munch and everyone on the black table went for chicken or chicken burger  :rofl:

FFS man.

Notice how people on the tube usually try to sit next to their own and all?

I don't think its necessarily a racist thing, its just finding a common ground. I noticed on the arsenal coach. Most players of the same nationality often sit together. 

• Downvote 2

This is a common thing. 

I remember a coupe months back, I went to train some tactical experimental staff we had for this campaign at work. Got an hotel booked for them and during dinner, 3 tables were all segregated . 

lol it was quite obvious as well. Mad when we asked them for what they wanted for munch and everyone on the black table went for chicken or chicken burger  :rofl:

FFS man.

Notice how people on the tube usually try to sit next to their own and all?

I don't think its necessarily a racist thing, its just finding a common ground. I noticed on the arsenal coach. Most players of the same nationality often sit together. 

Same thing with Liverpool

Sterling/Ibe/Sturridge/Ballo in one group.

And when they link up with England you normally see, Liverpool black and mix raced players+Arsenal black and mixed raced players+the usual token London white boy Wilshere/sometimes Hendo.

but the paycheck and sponsorship deals.

100%

• Downvote 1

think it's normal birds of a feather flock together

I do see a lot more mixed groups about both for females and males 

I don't have a single white white friend in my circle not that i actively wanted this

I just never meet one that i had a connection with to take it to that level n/h

Guest babatundestacks

Mixing is good but it should be done in the right way and should be left to late teens.18,19 etc.

Personally i think its bad for black kids to mix because you need to know who you are and grow as a person without getting influenced by the daems.

Times are definitely changing though.

Always running around traveling from borough to borough within the ldn and one think ive noticed is that whenever i see a group of school kids there will more or less be a black (usually carib) amongst them.

Even if its with a group of turks,whites or asians.

Always seems to be a black face.

Its weird because we didnt have this when i was in school still

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest babatundestacks

To play football for a good team, rather than Jamaica, or Nigeria.

I really don't get your point.

England is a good team yeah???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1