" I'm pregnant. " " Well its not mine ;). "

Hipster

Male contraception is coming. 

Vasalgel is a non-hormonal male contraceptive owned by the medical research organisation the Parsemus Foundation. It’s poised as the first FDA (Food and Drug Administration panel) approved male contraceptive since the condom.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/11646385/Contraception-Male-Pill-is-coming-and-its-going-to-change-everything.html

So there it is..

What's your opinion guys?

you say that, but really you'd think women would be even more self-conscious about taking the pill

I reckon it will catch on, maybe not in our generation but the next

feel like it will definitely have the potential for upping the STD count though

When i first read this article i thought finally men have a chance in protecting themselves from getting trapped or tricked from women..

But then it dawned on me, this is just another route of reducing the global population, the side effects could prevent men from having more than one children for example. 

The more i think about it, the more i'm convinced that this may be a form of population control with irreversible side effects..

When i first read this article i thought finally men have a chance in protecting themselves from getting trapped or tricked from women..

But then it dawned on me, this is just another route of reducing the global population, the side effects could prevent men from having more than one children for example. 

The more i think about it, the more i'm convinced that this may be a form of population control with irreversible side effects..

I agree

I agree