Living Wage

PascalMoriarty

So without things getting personal, are we saying that anyone on this forum who lives in zones 1-2 should be earning over 45k, and if they aren't they're either struggling or its not a comfortable life at the moment? (granted theres the possibility of extra earnings from different avenues but on just the salary thats taxed and legal).

So without things getting personal, are we saying that anyone on this forum who lives in zones 1-2 should be earning over 45k, and if they aren't they're either struggling or its not a comfortable life at the moment? (granted theres the possibility of extra earnings from different avenues but on just the salary thats taxed and legal).

Based-nog's apparent insecurities have lead him to make this statement, his nonsensical theory is only designed to massage his own ego and the fact he lives on the edge of the 2nd tier of exclusivity that petty Londoners use to class themselves.

He once said he lives lives around Willesden not West Hampstead, so while he fumbles around in his mind to find validations for his faux sense of superiority and spews it all over the forum just sit back and laugh.

I've even written too much...

• Upvote 6

Based-nog's apparent insecurities have lead him to make this statement, his nonsensical theory is only designed to massage his own ego and the fact he lives on the edge of the 2nd tier of exclusivity that petty Londoners use to class themselves.

He once said he lives lives around Willesden not West Hampstead, so while he fumbles around in his mind to find validations for his faux sense of superiority and spews it all over the forum just sit back and laugh.

I hope you get lots of poses for this bro, it'll be good for you.

Formerly Willesden, now ShepBush.

• Downvote 1

I hope you get lots of poses for this bro, it'll be good for you.

Formerly Willesden, now ShepBush.

Congrats my nogga as I always tell myself at a milestone don't let it get to your head, because there is always more to be done.

I wanted to go Shep Bush if I had bagged the St James role it's got a good vibe and lots of amenity like the market which most people overlook.

Now we're going to view the new flats in N1C, but all of that stuff around Granary Square seems bland and soulless to me.

i can barely live on 60-65 k in brent

depends on lifestyle

i'l still struggle on 100k + when i start earning that next year

hence why im looking to marry a rich woman on similar figures

joint income of 160K-200k means you can live to an acceptable standard in london - i.e. purchase a decent properlty holidays fast cars and private school for kids

even then 200k plus is what is probably a par score

LOL

Chapeau.

i can barely live on 60-65 k in brent

depends on lifestyle

i'l still struggle on 100k + when i start earning that next year

hence why im looking to marry a rich woman on similar figures

joint income of 160K-200k means you can live to an acceptable standard in london - i.e. purchase a decent properlty holidays fast cars and private school for kids

even then 200k plus is what is probably a par score

Why you lying bro Junior doctors do not clear 100k

Not much difference between Willesden and West Hampstead tbh

theres a stern 6 figure difference between them on average

and 100x more english people living there

wh>>>>willesden

I agree WH>>Willesden

I don't know what the price difference is on average haven't looked at it but I have lived in both areas

2 bed flat in West Hampstead I lived in is worth 200k more than the flat I live at present

Also

You would expect to be around more whites based on the demographic you may see on west end lane I understand that totally

But in reality Ribz could be your next door neighbour and I mean for real for real :rofl:

i am on about £4700 a month and the wife is on about £2000 a month this is after tax etc btw and I know for a fact it will be a struggle if we purchase the house we are looking at in palmers green for about £500k. Considering the fact mortgage will be £1700 a month, council tax £142, food and other amenities will add up and running a c63 is not cheap. The thing is the way house prices are in london £500k is now typical. London is crazy!!

Living comfortable in london? (taking you mean london as in ANYWHERE IN LONDON)

id say a minimum salary of at LEAST £30,000

if you are living in zone 1-2 AT LEAST 45,000-50,000 (I do agree with that one)

but on the flip side i see places for rent on the internet , without bills in zone 1 and its still cheap (700-900 a month)

so definitely all circumstantial

Threads been informative, had considered moving away from the sunny side of essex back into the city as its closer to pretty much everything, but on reflection an hours commute isn't bad, and the price I pay for the quality of property in comparison to what I'd have within London is absurd. The extra disposable income when saved I'll thank myself for in a few years I'm sure.