PES2016

Tee

• 2 weeks later...

By Wesley Yin-Poole Published 25/09/2015

Konami's football game PES 2016 came out on 15th September, but the game won't get updated rosters for offline modes until over a month after launch.

Until then, offine players are stuck with 2015 rosters - and many have expressed anger at the delay.

Live Updates will be available for online modes (Online Divisions, Friendly Match Lobby, Team Play Lobby, Online Competition, Quick Match) from 1st October, Konami said. These Live Updates update the stats of "key players" depending on their weekly performance, and let you use the fully updated rosters of the team of your choice during online play.

But offline players have to wait until 29th October for the game's first Data Pack, which will fully implement all updated rosters to all modes and make Live Updates available to all applicable modes.

this & kits are the only down side

• 1 month later...

just bought this

what a piece of shit

what were these reviewers thinking?

sorry but fifa is still the king even though 16 is shit. 

this game is fucking wank, online just full of guys using pressure buttons coming down on you like a homing missile. scoring is way too easy, if i have a one on one im 99 percent scoring, keepers are shit, holding up a ball is impssible...

what a waste of 25 quid, cant even sell it, digital copy

• Upvote 1

Printed out postage label and wrapped FIFA up ready to trade in tomorrow. Just gone on MyClub on this, fucking hell what a load of garbage the set up is. 

No1: The loading speed makes FIFA look like the Millenium Falcon. Was sat there at one point for a good 6 minutes stairing at "Establishing Connection" and that was just to load up the menu. Forced tutorial took ages.

No2: I was thinking Yeaaaa let me sign the players I want, let me get Baggio in my team. Nar, you get some scout and it spins a wheel type thing and you get given any random player who you appear to have to keep, who did I waste my money and end up with? John Fucking Terry, at United........ Nar don't take the piss.

No3: Soundtrack music in the background is the worst fucking tune I've ever heard in my life, annoying as hell!

• Upvote 1

just bought this

what a piece of sh*t

what were these reviewers thinking?

sorry but fifa is still the king even though 16 is sh*t. 

this game is f*cking wank, online just full of guys using pressure buttons coming down on you like a homing missile. scoring is way too easy, if i have a one on one im 99 percent scoring, keepers are sh*t, holding up a ball is impssible...

what a waste of 25 quid, cant even sell it, digital copy

PMSL Complained the same time I did. I played my first game against the computer, hope it was some waste team because I panned it 9-0 just by running forward and shooting outside the box constantly. Ridiculously easy, easier than the demo was. Glad I never paid for it. My FIFA was gathering dust and I thought with this MyClub dropping for Free today I'd just bang this.

• Upvote 1