Gay Marriage - US

PascalMoriarty

I don't know if there are any openly gay members of Vip2, doesn't strike me as the sort of place thats ever been conducive to such lifestyle choices, not in the open anyway. Post-gaylegate and many others aside.

But why do those in same sex relationships still see marriage as the apotheosis, especially when a lot of it is conducted in line with a  religion that considers them an abomination?

Let them do their thing. There's too many real issues that actually affect people that people should actually be focusing on, it just seems silly that people consider homosexuality something worth fighting against.

• Upvote 2

How the Church gonna allow gays to get married in a Church when it clearly says in the Bible homosexuality is a major sin and God flooded an entire city because of the rampant homosexuality in that city

Christendom is soft today, which tells you that it has been diluted to pure religion and all spirituality has left the church.

Most people who claim to be Christians would be denied by Christ at the day of reckoning.

• Upvote 1

funny how nobody has addressed that... well not really (about how in the bible it says that) its like it goes over the medias and publics head and they see gays as 'human beings/equals'

FREE IMHIM

where you been fella?

American news network CNN thought it had a world exclusive on an Isis flag being paraded through the streets of London during the annual Pride parade.

5150-158iynr.jpg

The "unnerving sight" in the anchor's words was spotted by CNN International reporter Lucy Pawle, who said she saw the flag being waved by a man near Regent's Street.

She said:

This man dressed in black and white was waving what appears to be a very bad mimicry but a very clear attempt to mimic the Isis flag, the black, white flag with the distinctive lettering.

If you look at the flag closely it's clearly not Arabic, in fact it looks like it could be gobbledygook, but it's very distinctive the Isis flag.

Anyway I seem to be the only person who has spotted this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y6qTLf0AI4

If you follow the reporter's advice and do indeed look at the flag closely you'll see that it's not Arabic, nor gobbledygook, but, um, butt plugs.

5150-1hgj6w6.jpg

5150-1pj99ye.png

:rofl:

America <<<<<<

Dont bother me.

I will not ackowledge them as married though

:lol:

Nice