Gay Marriage - US

PascalMoriarty

why dont gay pride parades get shut down for lewd behaviour..walking round in the afternoon with just a c*ck sock on and walking a man in a gimp mask and thongs round on a doglead with a dildo up his arse in front of kids and what not is not on

Thats indecent behaviour in my eyes,police should enforce the law at these parades...its like let out time at the soddom and gommorah zoo

People woyld be crying if that happended in the UK or US

How did gays hijack the rainbow colours though, shits disgusting

you sound like a bigot
This James troll account needs to be reset

Boring now

cool but you're still a bigot

Your still a racist troll

why dont gay pride parades get shut down for lewd behaviour..walking round in the afternoon with just a c*ck sock on and walking a man in a gimp mask and thongs round on a doglead with a dildo up his arse in front of kids and what not is not on

Thats indecent behaviour in my eyes,police should enforce the law at these parades...its like let out time at the soddom and gommorah zoo

cs but lol at letting off rubber rifles at a gay parade

seems abit extreme

actually fuck it theyre humans

People woyld be crying if that happended in the UK or US

How did gays hijack the rainbow colours though, shits disgusting

you sound like a bigot
This James troll account needs to be reset

Boring now

cool but you're still a bigot

Your still a racist troll

James00 is a biggott

lol @ 6 seconds

sent that fruit flying

them cannons are deadly ...everyone knows what they did to that german protesters a couple year back :o sorry dont know how to spoiler it

image-136833-galleryV9-flec.jpg

eyes gone..shocking..and bojo wants to bring them things to london...

FUUUUUUUU

eyes actually gone?

that

is

f*ckED.yeah he was blinded poor fella

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-dangers-of-water-cannon-blinded-german-man-tells-britain-dont-make-the-same-mistakes-as-other-countries-9134670.html

cs but lol at letting off rubber rifles at a gay parade

seems abit extreme

actually f*ck it theyre humans

I agree i dont mean go in and attack folk, i dont mind the gays.

Its just some of the stuff at thepride  parades is a bit xrated Idont think that type of behaviour would be allowed at other parades

"If you do it [in The Gambia] I will slit your throat," President Yahya Jammeh said in a public speech in the Wolof language, cited by VICE News. "If you are a man and want to marry another man in this country and we catch you, no one will ever set eyes on you again, and no white person can do anything about it." He reportedly spoke in the town of Farafeni, while on an agriculural tour of his country.

pmsl

Kingly