The BETA Thread.

Gambino

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No doubt they will release it solo and piss me off when they do. Infinity Warfare is gonna gather dust. I would of copped Battlefield had it not been for wanting MW, in Hindsight I probably should of waited as well. I used a voucher I had though and got it for 40 odd so it softened the blow.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How do you get them codes to share Eric? I was trying to do it last night but it looks like people need to have a UPlay account to send the invites out to. I've still not renewed my PSPlus yet either not sure I'll get round to trying this. I wanna be on that Wildlands Beta next week though.

On 26/01/2017 at 0:14 PM, Gambino said:

How do you get them codes to share Eric? I was trying to do it last night but it looks like people need to have a UPlay account to send the invites out to. I've still not renewed my PSPlus yet either not sure I'll get round to trying this. I wanna be on that Wildlands Beta next week though.

Not sure how to send invites tbh havent had to do it yet

this game is sick though defo gonna cop it

It's long. People you wanna invite need to be signed up to UPlay and on your friends list. I ended up registering 3 other accounts just so I could get the codes to give to my little cousins.

Only had a quick go on it yesterday but it feels pretty good. Hoping I get on that Ghost Recon Beta this week.