Health & Well-being

Supermalt

So I tried this Matcha. Doesn't taste different to Green tea.

While I was in Egypt, I had stomach ache. They gave me this herb. I don't know the English name. But it was produced NiaNia (sp). its a leaf. It has a mint taste to it. You drop it in hot water and sip away.It took effect within 10mins. I felt like purged and light after. it worked wonders.

Cant seem t find it over here. I have been trying a google search no luck.

its na3na3

it is mint tea, with fresh mint leaves not the dried stuff in tea bags

While I was in Egypt, I had stomach ache. They gave me this herb. I don't know the English name. But it was produced NiaNia (sp). its a leaf. It has a mint taste to it. You drop it in hot water and sip away.It took effect within 10mins. I felt like purged and light after. it worked wonders.

its na3na3

Yea it must be.

The leaves do dry up quickly , so you have to speak the stem in water.

It worked wonders though.

know any where to get it over here? The leaf

Gonna cop some of this Matcha powder. Used to have some green powder supplement to mix with cold water, tasted like ass but felt good.

Morning ritual at the moment is a berocca, shot of concentrated aloe, and a table spoon of apple cider vinegar diluted in a tumbler of water.

• 3 weeks later...

Been drinking one green tea a day for the last couple weeks. I like the supposed health benefits but I can't be spending £20 a box on this matcha stuff

standard green tea is a fallacy..

although its better than normal tea,the high caffeine levels kinda work against any benefits. especially supermarket crap that comes in bleached teabags and is ultra heat treated

My mums all over this moringa stuff

Theres one rastaman in elephant in the market shes been gettin it off

also i came across himalayan salt. Has anyone used this?

this man has a small shop next to the candle shop in brixton. U got salt lamps, salt for the bath and also salt deodorant. Think its jus salt in a stick an u rub it under ur arms

my mums been usin a different type of salt deodorant an shes happy with it. Carcinogen free

I use himalayan salt, Salt is just salt tho tbh, although molton sea salt >>

Can anyone recommend a good physio I could go see about my ankle? Got tendon pain and this was at the beginning of the year. It flares up randomly and it's stopping me from playing football properly so really want to get it sorted. My colleague recommended one but its all the way in gravesend. Looking for a London based one if any of you guys know one.

www.snphysio.com based in Dulwich

Have you used them personally or know anyone that can vouch for them?  Don't want to be going to guys that will be trying to get me coming back on a regular basis just to make money form me.  Want someone that is genuinely interested in helping me recover.

www.snphysio.com based in Dulwich

Have you used them personally or know anyone that can vouch for them? Don't want to be going to guys that will be trying to get me coming back on a regular basis just to make money form me. Want someone that is genuinely interested in helping me recover.

Never used her but she's a friends partner. She teaches for the nhs I believe. She's got an instagram with videos etc

its na3na3

Yea it must be.

That tea is the tea of Gods!

Got me hooked on it when i went Egypt.

Im all buying Mint from Tescos and just putting it in boiling hot water

Aint the same though

its na3na3

Yea it must be.

That tea is the tea of Gods!

Got me hooked on it when i went Egypt.

Im all buying Mint from Tescos and just putting it in boiling hot water

Aint the same though

http://www.seedaholic.com/mint-mentha-rotundifolia-egyptian-mint.html

not sure how it would grow in england but mint is quite easy to grow so should be pretty straight forward.

• Upvote 1