Employment Background Checks

Mame Biram Diouf

If one the references they want is from the hr department I am correct in assuming they may want won't some type of proof of your contract or job title? Or would just be a normal written reference

Also if they write a letter to a location and they get no response (if I can't intercept the letters) would they then proceed to email them? What would be the next step

Have the contract all signed but need to send off two references

So close ffs

Customs house

U mean company house?

Never heard of customs house

I think if u blag Uve been self employed ur pretty much in the clear

Company house is only for ltd companies

But as ppl have said I'm sure it's only the pro kinda jobs ur gonna get checked for

I kno nothing tho

I was told by a tutor the new DBS rules have changed regardless of spent convictions they will see everything, and its up to you to declare and discuss and explain with the employer but it works against you if you dont admit to what you have done.

Also,If you declare what you've done but omit/forget something thats automatic  misconduct.

I dont know if this applies for everything but I was applying for a NHS job and in these roles spent convictions always show regardless if spent

Also ive been told by tutors ,bosses etc in interviews if fraud is on your check they automatically deny you...

Is this true?

I was told by a tutor the new DBS rules have changed regardless of spent convictions they will see everything, and its up to you to declare and discuss and explain with the employer but it works against you if you dont admit to what you have done.

Also,If you declare what you've done but omit/forget something thats automatic  misconduct.

I dont know if this applies for everything but I was applying for a NHS job and in these roles spent convictions always show regardless if spent

Also ive been told by tutors ,bosses etc in interviews if fraud is on your check they automatically deny you...

Is this true?

jobs where you're in contact with children and vulnerable adults

Also,If you declare what you've done but omit/forget something thats automatic misconduct.

Is this true?

Not true. You must declare all convictions spent or not if the application form States this only.

There will be a *please note* clause on the form.. Telling you that the role applied for is exempt from the disclosure act...

This applies to roles within the nhs, working with kids or the elderly , civil service, police , security, and financial related roles.

But not every single job out there.

• 4 weeks later...