ViP2 Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Rsonist

Couple of new features as well, it's all getting a bit FIFA/nan

NEW FOR THIS SEASON!!!!!

CHIPS!!!

Chips can be used to potentially enhance your team's performance during the season.

Only one chip can be played in a single Gameweek The chips available are as follows:

All Out Attack Allows you to play a 2-5-3 formation in the next Gameweek.

Bench Boost The points scored by your bench players in the next Gameweek are included in your total.

Triple Captain Your captain points are tripled instead of doubled in the next Gameweek.

Wildcard All transfers (including those already made) in the Gameweek are free of charge.

The All Out Attack, Bench Boost and Triple Captain chips can each be used once a season and are played when saving your team on the my team page. They can be cancelled at anytime before the Gameweek deadline.

I lost this and my other mini league by a couple pts each last season

All cos the bonus pts system

Read they changed it

Don't even think I can be bothered this year. Can never keep focus past December this past 2 seasons.

i make my team them leave it for the season, not like the college days when i could keep on top of that shit week in week out.

The Sun dream team is me.

Yea I'm doing the Sun DT. Never get anywhere on it though lol. I wanna know if I'm gonna need to start ringing up again to cancel that stupid Sun+ subscription.

all that having to sign up with bank card etc and sun+ has stopped just sign up with email address and your good to go.

all so they have changed the points system this year, points for assist's tackles etc.. plus points will be updated live instead of waiting till the sunday/monday

you in a mini league Gambino?

I was gonna purchase the 6 teams for £7 odd though and not sure where they stand on paying members, whether they will bang you on that stupid subscription or not.

I fully miss the Metro Fantasy Football, that was easily the best one. I was winning money every week on that a couple years back and ranked about 10th overall at one point.

How hard is it tho really

Takes 5-10 mins a week esp if you watch most the games on tv

That's what I tell myself at the start of every season. By the time I reach December though I've usually started forgetting to update my team. It's largely down to doing multiple fantasy games as well. When you got the Sun DT, Telegraph, Mail etc offering big prizes weekly and monthly the Premier League one becomes bottom of the priority list.

Yea I'm doing the Sun DT. Never get anywhere on it though lol. I wanna know if I'm gonna need to start ringing up again to cancel that stupid Sun+ subscription.

all that having to sign up with bank card etc and sun+ has stopped just sign up with email address and your good to go.

all so they have changed the points system this year, points for assist's tackles etc.. plus points will be updated live instead of waiting till the sunday/monday

you in a mini league Gambino?

You get points for assists now on the sun dream team? Please confirm

The email said now our man in the stand isnt picking the star man wayne rooney should get more mom awards ffs :lol: