Weak attack ????

Admin.

Van Gaal is not stupid. He knows Rooney is past it but just like Moyes he has no option. Look at the names you're proposing to replace him ffs

Why didn't he sign a striker in the summer then and sell Rooney?

He's going from thread to thread(mainly the United ones cause he rarely talks about his own team Arsenal) saying something wild to get a reaction and to start a long back and forth.

Stop feeding the troll cause you're just gonna go round and round in circles.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the 4-2 win vs City in April

23 goals in 21 league games

Same amount of goals as Villa

In that period Mata is the top scorer with 5 goals, no one else in the squad has more than 3 goals

Dutch Moyes says the fans expectations are too high and qualifying for the CL and getting further in the league cup is progress

#ItsAProcess

That be patient mentality in the last few lines is why Moyes thought his era was gonna last the full 6 years of contract and why the current insane manager is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I can't have faith in someone that is clearly making mistakes, gives the team as much freedom on the pitch as a table football side and then blames poor results on being unlucky.

We looked like we was heading in the right direction last season when we switched to 4-3-3 in the games vs Spurs, Liverpool and City where we had a clear philosophy, overloaded the oppositions flanks with 3 vs 2 scenarios(e.g. Ander, Mata and Valencia vs a LB and LW or Fellaini, Young and Blind vs a RB and RW), moved the ball quicker and limited 3HUNNA's touches on the ball. Instead of building on that by replacing some of the guys I just mentioned with better players and keep the same system he changed it for what reason? Because 3HUNNA cried to him about wanting more touches on the ball?

Then there's the fact that LVG said this season that he prefers to players that he sees as 'strikers' behind the #9 rather than a proper #10 or 3rd midfielder. This is why in pre season he tried to play Depay there and in games when guys like Pereira, Mata or Ander should have serving up through balls to Martial on a plate he's played 3HUNNA and Fellaini who don't have that killer pass in their locker.

From when LVG has these man in long team meetings going over a video analysis of games and puts on the Ray Charles shades whenever 3HUNNA gives away the ball the spineless old c*nt can go f*ck himself. Man sold a bunch of players because they didn't fit his table football philosphy, spent £300m and is now saying we shouldn't expect to win every week while we sit below Leicester in table who have 2 players that have scored more goals than our whole team...f*ck off.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You man should listen to me mote often instead of disagreeing for the sake of it

Thats good cos i did say i dont know why pool are buying him other then to stop united signing him... Didnt fit in to there style at all 

Thats good cos i did say i dont know why pool are buying him other then to stop united signing him... Didnt fit in to there style at all