Britain's Forgotten Slave Owners (9pm on BBC2)

Hipster

I understand but is it correct?

Why should I be denegrated to a colour which isn't even my colour when others dont have to be

what do you say of the new asian/chinese/anyonewhoisntblackorwhite?

I'm a human being. As I would be in Jamaica

describe something else about me. Use my name. Black and white are lazy and loose terminologies. And yes absolutely we have shared experiences that can put us into groups but then we get on to people like Rachel dolezal an others who could claim more legitimacy than her to the experience

i jus think we need to move away from race however difficult it is

are u serious? come like u live in a dream world of ideals

about move past the race

bitch these white folk ain't having it!!! doesn't matter if i move away from it and embrace self love as a "human"

these demons remind me & put me in my place everywhere i go

Guest babatundestacks

alll that 'black doesnt exist' talk is very counter productive

same way that retarded babatunde focus on complexion is

Me and you are gonna link up soon and im gonna slap you.

Promise

Why should I be denegrated to a colour which isn't even my colour when others dont have to be

describe something else about me. Use my name. Black and white are lazy and loose terminologies. And yes absolutely we have shared experiences that can put us into groups but then we get on to people like Rachel dolezal an others who could claim more legitimacy than her to the experience

about move past the race

bitch these white folk ain't having it!!! doesn't matter if i move away from it and embrace self love as a "human"

Lol

Carry on living your life through the perspective of someone else an see how far you get

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

Elevate yourself. White folk ain havin it u kno..."yes massa...im a nigger"

think for yourself my G

it all starts with how you view yourself. All the best

all revolutionary thinkers were thought mad at the beginning

Sad for you

• Upvote 2

about move past the race

Lol

Carry on living your life through the perspective of someone else an see how far you get

think for yourself my G

Sad for you

are u dumb?

point is how things are at the moment, how i live, think & value myself has nothing to do with how others reciprocate it

white supremacy/racist don't give two f*cks and are actively working to keep us down, it's all good thinking past it

well i'm i lying? don't they kill us, lock us up, rape our natural resources, control almost all parts of our lives etc etc etc yet you think they are having it?

don't make me f*cking laugh, u ain't that :rofl:

u and i are both slaves whether u think its true or not

don't feel sad for me, i know the world we live in and black ppl don't have the power currently to transend it

sorry ppl, this bitch just chatting sh*t

/

lets get back on track, here's a quick something

i'm going to do this course, if anyone is interested

http://www.blackhistorystudies.com/our-services/short-courses/african-holocaust-the-history-legacy-of-african-enslavement/

Course Content:

Week 1: West Africa Before the Enslavement and Domestic Enslavement
Week 2: The Enslavement of Africans: Impact on Three Continents
Week 3: African Abolition Struggles and Resistance Movements
Week 4: Impact on the West African Coast
Week 5: Africa after Enslavement and the Legacy of Enslavement with Solutions

about move past the race

Lol

think for yourself my G

Sad for you

are u dumb?

point is how things are at the moment, how i live, think & value myself has nothing to do with how others reciprocate it

white supremacy/racist don't give two f*cks and are actively working to keep us down, it's all good thinking past it

well i'm i lying? don't they kill us, lock us up, rape our natural resources, control almost all parts of our lives etc etc etc yet you think they are having it?

don't make me f*cking laugh, u ain't that :rofl:

u and i are both slaves whether u think its true or not

don't feel sad for me, i know the world we live in and black ppl don't have the power currently to transend it

All the best

whites over here dont give a fuck about blacks youve integrated well and we all generally get along... stop tryna live your american fantasies of being the under dog fighting against the system that's stopping you at ever progressing in life it's simply not true... your short comings are your own... its usually bummy weed smokers living this narrative

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Maybe tonight, I will update Leopold II's Wiki page.

Then see what will happen.

Unless someone more clues up want to?

And say what on his page?

He's a prick and ViP2 in particular don't like him

/

In seriousness

BBC briefly covered him a while ago

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3516965.stm

no1 here's tryna make out england is like the deep south of the usa u idiot. diversionary tactics 

guessing its the resident vip2 brain dead narrow minded blax babatunde n afroman that negged this. 

king of rome is chatting shit. n its the same old diversionary tactics but u thick cunts cant even understand why exactly he is using diversionary tactics

prolly got ur nice little professional jobs where u have some gr8 banter with steve, paul n jack. so now race is redudant n we can all move forward lol

how r ur aff fam living tho.. whats ur home country like.. or r u gona bring them all here to live in in paradise

why not come with a retort to what i said then. kmt

• Upvote 2

At least this reminds those fools that say..slavery was bpah blah ,many years ago..and I wasn't part of the enslavers that the legacy is still apparent all across the country and without this African holocaust..not a trade...Britain nor Europe would not be where it is today. But the same deems will be acting about Isis and moral values

• Upvote 3