R.I.P. BENGA

Hipster

Enfield is a nice area

Just that a1010 section (hertford road/fore street) from silver street down to turkey street is a mess

The rest of enfield is very nice (middle class)

Real talks

I would live there again.

Not middle class though, not compared to actual middle class, but still deece.

Hadley wood is one of the most prestigious areas without a sw postcode

Cockfosters, most of southgate, Oakwood, crews hill, forty hill, some of palmers green and winchmore hill are all middle class areas.

Man are possing you but they've clearly never lived in middle class west London or been around the so-called "elites" AND lived in Enfield.

• Downvote 1

Enfield is a nice area

Just that a1010 section (hertford road/fore street) from silver street down to turkey street is a mess

Real talks

Cockfosters, most of southgate, Oakwood, crews hill, forty hill, some of palmers green and winchmore hill are all middle class areas.

Man are possing you but they've clearly never lived in middle class west London or been around the so-called "elites" AND lived in Enfield.

What does this even mean???

Anyway. ..having that friend that will hold you back when you're about to do something you may regret. >>>>>>> the one who's psyching you up to join in.

Enfield is a nice area

Real talks

What does this even mean???

What it means if you think Enfield is middle class, then you don't actually know what middle class is. And Ice obviously doesn't. I've "known" Ice from RWD days and I know what he's all about (no send, I think he's bless).

Enfield is more working class people "done good". 

Hadley Wood is full of working class businessmen, footballers and building contractors who've made millions. Basically people who have no class and have to flaunt their wealth with the size of their yards/cars etc.

I know what you mean, but it only takes 1 generation to become middle class in London.

I used to roll in Highgate and muswell hill for a period some years ago with what you would call 'true' middle class and now I see the younger generation in those areas I mentioned earlier are pretty much the same.

The old way is over now it's not just traditional working class, middle class and the upper class... We have an under class and a new money middle class, who's parents were working class.

The definition of middle class has changed these days. Going by the old definition many parts of Enfield are middle class based on house value, schools and combined income.

I've seen new stats that define up to 7 new types of classes nowaday.

You now have "old middle class" professionals earning £65k and under 35 who can't afford a mortgage to live in areas their parents who earned half their salary at their age and could afford to live in. So i guess you're both right

The definition of middle class has changed these days. Going by the old definition many parts of Enfield are middle class based on house value, schools and combined income.

I've seen new stats that define up to 7 new types of classes nowaday.

You now have "old middle class" professionals earning £65k and under 35 who can't afford a mortgage to live in areas their parents who earned half their salary at their age and could afford to live in. So i guess you're both right

However, the class I am talking about have completely different tastes and are frankly have a greater value to society.

• Downvote 1