what is your type?

easy.pee.zee

People only have types when it comes to breeding/making wife on here it seems

Not me

I've been imprisoned long enough by the system no need to b making myself a prisoner of my own mind aswell

say that to everyone

?

some people have the logic you should date a particular race instead of all

• Upvote 1

Can't say I have a type. I've had relationships with all sorts of women.

Putting 'types' aside. I'm more into personalities. She has to be attractive of course, But at this point in my life of more interest to me, Is she ride or die? Is she down to build for the future and is she not over materialistic for the wrong things i.e status and showing off, then she's got my interest.

Problem for these modern chicks is social media has ruined too many of them. Now everything is about attention whoring to strangers for likes and internet 'fame' I weep for some of these guys coming up, the decent pickings are going to be thin.

Can't even trust so called church chicks, sometimes the biggest ho's on road.  :lol:

• Upvote 3

Guest babatundestacks

Lol breh is in for a big wake up call putting these black broads on that pedestal.

Not liking white girls is putting black girls on a pedestal??

Ok john barnes

• Upvote 2

Can't say I have a type. I've had relationships with all sorts of women.

Putting 'types' aside. I'm more into personalities. She has to be attractive of course, But at this point in my life of more interest to me, Is she ride or die? Is she down to build for the future and is she not over materialistic for the wrong things i.e status and showing off, then she's got my interest.

Problem for these modern chicks is social media has ruined too many of them. Now everything is about attention whoring to strangers for likes and internet 'fame' I weep for some of these guys coming up, the decent pickings are going to be thin.

Can't even trust so called church chicks, sometimes the biggest ho's on road.  :lol:

strong post 

? 

whats urs

genuinely interested to know

I dont have a type per say ..

I like witty,creative intelligent guys,man that dont take themselves seriously and are not materialistic.

kinda obscuretypes  not your pretty boys 

I think all guys are hot in their own individual way, the kookier the better though

Although I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS ,,,I just cant find myself attracted to mixed race guys[black/white] could be great has mates but thats it

personally I think black/asian guys are over the top hot..in  all their different shapes...

praise the lord for all you beautiful specimens..

and in the words of the weather girls ''its raining men''

• 3 weeks later...