kerser

Would you like to see a black Bond.....

They dont want Big Driss to be the next James Bond, becuase they know more white women will cream themselves inna di cinema tbh

They dont want Big Driss to be the next James Bond, becuase they know more white women will cream themselves inna di cinema tbh

tumblr_inline_mwen8uzWlk1s18a9i.gif

you are all laughing but bobby reds does have a point.

it's the powers that be/daems biggest nightmare , they do not want to see a tall,confident,handsome black man at the forefront on our screens. They don't come very often either, there hasn't been any since Will Smith. And his reign ended in 2008 with Hancock.

and I do not need to attach a no homo - we are not 16 anymore, this is not 2007, fuck outta here

If he does get the role,which i don't think he will - it may very well capitulate him to Will Smith-esque stardom 

James Bond is a white man though

Why should he be black?

I would be outraged if they did a 2015 version of shottaz and mad max was some cockney geezer

• Upvote 3

Has any actor who's had the Bond role actually gone onto serious stardom levels and do better things? Swear its all downhill after it..- and if you make a bad one, well just ask Timothy Dalton.

Lol @ will smiths reign being over, only dropped focus this year and suicide squad soon come.