ViP2 Members Bets Against Each Other

Seth Rollins

Saves seeing them randomly during other threads, people ducking, or people claiming it wasn't said.

Last year I lost £150 to a mate thinking Özil would score/assist more than Cesc. :( But won 2 shirts because Arsenal finished above United, and £50 because Arsenal finished above Liverpool. And one on here I won't mention again *cough cough*  <_<

Drop some here.

I'm willing to bet Arsenal finish above United again. I'm also willing to bet Arsenal win more than United this season. I've bet someone Özil will score/assist more than Depay.

Most clean sheets Cech/De Gea.

Most goals Giroud/Rooney/Benteke.

Add your own or post what you're willing to bet and see who's willing to take it.

Need a vip2 escrow system

Yeah but the mods would be all gone lol.

I owe Flojo, but Rsonist owes me, Ice, anelka too, even Porchy might owe me but I think he slipped out the bet by not actually certifying, you gotta watch man on here for doing that shit too.

Swear anelka lost like 3 double or quits bets in a row smfh.

Yeah but the mods would be all gone lol.

I owe.

Rsonist owes me, Ice, anelka too, even Porchy might owe me but I think he slipped out the bet by not actually certifying, you gotta watch man on here for doing that shit too.

Then clean slate that sh*t.

Just know if you bet with me, ain't no waiting MAN IS PAYING ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

Wait who do i owe and for what ?