Badman's Business Venture

Badman

Or can point me in the direction of someone that can?

Need to know how to convert Flash or PSD designs to html5 banners

Also need a graphics designer who can design for web and mobile html5 banners, and maybe design 2d game elements...

I got some projects coming and need some freelancers in my books

Will potentially lead to more work and might even become a permanent thing. Also experience is not a showstopper here however competence is a necessity

Also you need to have a first from Oxford/Cambridge to be considered and no nogs (This is a joke shout out to Niall)

Reason I ask on here is because VIP2 is my family 

• Upvote 3

Flojo does web stuff & graphics but liverpool have drove him off the forum, hes still about on twitter tho. Drop me a message.

• Upvote 1

Lmao at Oxbridge 1st

What's the job broski?

No bring ins for the VIP famley?

I would have hired you, if you could spell correctly.

Definitely not hiring any niggas (distinct from black males) so that counts out 95% of VIP2.

Will consider black males who have been to a top 5 uni, or who have insane work ethic.

I'm currently recruiting, and with the calibre of some of the CVs I'm getting in relation to the salary I'm offering, the idea that some people in here with Mickey Mouse education and no clear elucidation of what they do, earning what they claim to be is ridiculous.

I only put the job on Oxford, Cambridge, University of London careers sites (and maybe a couple of others) so I'm getting high calibre responses, for a relatively paltry salary.

Quite a character that Niall

• Upvote 1

He hasnt been on here for a while so ill drop you his twitter

If its paid work, I can direct you to a bunch of designers who will turn over work within 48 hours of brief and payment.

Ideally however shout Flojo and keep it in the Vip2 fam.

Would feel more inclined if my man didnt do a runner due to football banter salt, thats not the kind of mentality I am after :lol: Im sure that wasn't the reason though I will still shout him

You got any examples of the kind of banner you're after?

ill get back to you

:lol:

welcome back brother

Must feel like christmas for lahi, no more scrappy doo swingers on his ones ?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a html5 developer, who can code in javascript, html and css - needs to have knowledge of Double click

3-4 weeks work, contract rates

Will probably lead to more work 

Start next week based in Central London

What did Flojo say?

Flojo does web stuff & graphics but liverpool have drove him off the forum, hes still about on twitter tho. Drop me a message.

/

Safe for keeping me in mind but I'm not taking on any work at the minute.

If you want quality then advertise in a quality place and post the link here.

Compare the CVs. VIP2 is the last place you'll be finding someone.

What your saying makes sense however I refuse to use an agent as a matter of principal. I absolutely despise their existence and have not forgotten the kind of shit they put me through when I was once a young prospective jock.

Also I dont want them taking a cut of my money

/

So far have found one guy from reddit, some graduate from Brighton did some work for me (For the original job I posted) hes a good lad

/

Theres a lot of intelligent people on the forums, not everyone here is chaps or imhim