What are your opinions on people with "mental health"

Guest babatundestacks

Guest babatundestacks

You know depression,going through things,people who self harm,try and commit suicide etc etc

Ive noticed the society we live in especially in the west  have a lot of sympathy for the weak.

You could go home kill your missus then blow your brains out but because you had mental health people excuse it.

What is your opinion on people who have mental health then?

Do they deserve our sympathy or do they deserve a kick up the back side and told to man up?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

what a stupid question. we all have mental health issues at some point in our lives,

everyone fluctuates between the spectrum, those that don't get the right amount of support to correct that are the ones who have more serious mental health problems.

Absolutely

"The weak"

What about those who are physically infirm also? Shall we discard them for their weakness?

chump

Guest babatundestacks

what a stupid question. we all have mental health issues at some point in our lives,

everyone fluctuates between the spectrum, those that don't get the right amount of support to correct that are the ones who have more serious mental health problems.

Absolutely

"The weak"

What about those who are physically infirm also? Shall we discard them for their weakness?

chump

They are mentally weak no?

• Downvote 3

You know depression,going through things,people who self harm,try and commit suicide etc etc

Ive noticed the society we live in especially in the west  have a lot of sympathy for the weak.

You could go home kill your missus then blow your brains out but because you had mental health people excuse it.

What is your opinion on people who have mental health then?

Do they deserve our sympathy or do they deserve a kick up the back side and told to man up?

Of course they deserve our sympathy no one wants to be mental. Have sympathy in the fact the way there life panned out from birth they have now arrived at an undesired location.

Now the course of action should be to focus on minimizing the most common cause of mental health before trying to minimize the pain of the ones already inflicted.

Guest babatundestacks

The fact this is your view on what 'Mental health' involves then you're the wrong person making this topic.

So you are telling me that there is not a section of society that make excuses for people when they do bad things because they are "depressed" or "mental"?

Are you really telling me that

Guest babatundestacks

Mental sickness is very real 

However you have to question it sometimes. I believe a lot of it is a product of the environment that we are in

See this is what im saying.

Go back 50 years ago or to your grandparents generation im pretty sure mental health weren't some big thing like it is now.

This mental health phenomenon has grown and a lot of the time it is self inflicted

However you have to question it sometimes. I believe a lot of it is a product of the environment that we are in

Go back 50 years ago or to your grandparents generation im pretty sure mental health weren't some big thing like it is now.

This mental health phenomenon has grown and a lot of the time it is self inflicted

Same way there were "no gay people" 50 years ago

I'll bite.

How is it self inflicted? 

Guest babatundestacks

My opinion, is that you're a c*nt.

Coming from a guy thats got a wrestling gif in his fucking sig and likes watching men roll around on the floor in tights.

Smh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

I'll bite.

How is it self inflicted? 

Obviously if you keep being negative,abusing substances or feeling sorry for yourself your gonna feel like shit.

• Downvote 3